Dundee v Aberdeen

johnnydun

But we didn't lose, did we. Have looked unbelievably comfortable since the equaliser. 
We were shite in the ninety minutes. Improvement obviously needed.
Correct . 90 minutes you played shite against a championship team. We changed our midfield which resulted in you guys dictating the game and going on to win.
Our changes cost us this defeat.
However I'd take playing shite for 90 minutes and still winning.

But we didn't lose, did we. Have looked unbelievably comfortable since the equaliser. 
We were shite in the ninety minutes. Improvement obviously needed.

Utterly deluded. It’s unfortunate that we’re not the ones to cause your inevitable meltdown but I look forward to seeing it when it does happen. On the basis of your past few performances it will likely be sooner rather than later.

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Correct . 90 minutes you played shite against a championship team. We changed our midfield which resulted in you guys dictating the game and going on to win.
Our changes cost us this defeat.
However I'd take playing shite for 90 minutes and still winning.

Behave. You didn't stop winning every fifty-fifty because your manager changed your midfield. It was because we finally found our bollocks.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Utterly deluded. It’s unfortunate that we’re not the ones to cause your inevitable meltdown but I look forward to seeing it when it does happen. On the basis of your past few performances it will likely be sooner rather than later.

Deluded? So we lost? Didn't look comfortable after the equaliser. Were good in 90 mins with no improvement required?

Behave. You didn't stop winning every fifty-fifty because your manager changed your midfield. It was because we finally found our bollocks.
We took off a player who was doing well and put on a weaker player in McGowan, we then put on a defender for a midfielder.
We made the mistakes
And now we are out Congrats

Goodluck for rest of season

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

We took off a player who was doing well and put on a weaker player in McGowan, we then put on a defender for a midfielder.
We made the mistakes
And now we are out Congrats

Goodluck for rest of season

Arguing aside I'd rather see both Dundee teams in the top division next season. Preferably the tangerine lot through the play offs.

Only got ourselves to blame - could have easily been 2 or 3 up at HT. Strolling the game comfortably and McPake made a rookie, but understandable mistake of bringing on Meekings to see it out.

9 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Utter tosh.

I thought that all 4 substitiutions were made ruined our midfield and attacking options.

Johnson was a real handful for McKenna and Considine - once he went off we didn't really look like scoring.  KIt also meant that Considine was free to come up when you were looking for the goal.

McGowan for Ness- Ness was excellent- just don't know why he was subbed - again he was winning the ball but also distributing it wel.

Meekings for Todd - utterly crazy as it changed the formation completely - from winning the ball in midfield we ended up having defend deeper.

Moore for Roibertson - again Roberson was immense and at the centre of everything - Moore  a lot more defensiive - didn't bring the same threat.

Aberdeen fans if they are honest know they should have gone out in the 90 minutes - you are only in thanks to the naiveity of a rooky manager.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Deluded? So we lost? Didn't look comfortable after the equaliser. Were good in 90 mins with no improvement required?

Took you 90 minutes to find said equaliser. I’m unsure what you’re trying to say here. You say Dundee are shite, yet it took you 90 minutes to find an equaliser and in a normal game would have ended as a draw. However at the same time you’re trying to say that Aberdeen played well and were comfortable. If you were so good you would have beaten a side, whom you have said won’t get out of the championship, pretty comfortably. No?

McPake squarely to blame here.
Every substitution made us worse. Putting Meekings on is just asking for it, and McGowan wafting his right foot like an old kipper at the chance he should have taken with his left sums up what he has to offer these days.
Should have been well ahead at half time but yet again couldn't score from open play.
Nobody to blame but ourselves.