Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

Tin-foil-tammy Tommy being investigated by the compliance officer.[emoji67]‍[emoji573] https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49397517

How did he hear it, Celtic tv is a sub service for fans living outside the uk, hope Tom releases a statement telling the compliance officer to bolt.

Beaton shouldn't be referring any football at professional level in Scotland. After the three Morelos red card incidents he missed/ignored during the game against Rangers. Even given the opportunity to pretend he didn't notice - and have retrospective action taken - he still said he wouldn't have red carded the player. He is either too stupid to see it or he is a cheat.

51 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

How did he hear it, Celtic tv is a sub service for fans living outside the uk, hope Tom releases a statement telling the compliance officer to suck his *****.

Probably like the thousands of other people who listened to the clips on Twitter, you absolute walloper.

43 minutes ago, Guts said:

Beaton shouldn't be referring any football at professional level in Scotland. After the three Morelos red card incidents he missed/ignored during the game against Rangers. Even given the opportunity to pretend he didn't notice - and have retrospective action taken - he still said he wouldn't have red carded the player. He is either too stupid to see it or he is a cheat.

He's given more penalties to Celtic than any other club. He must be stupid if he can't even cheat a club properly.

Or you're all a bunch of swivel-eyed, paranoid lunatics.

He's given more penalties to Celtic than any other club. He must be stupid if he can't even cheat a club properly.
OF fans are fine until they dont win easily.
Yous arnae gien us enough of challenge
Then if we do
Yous are cheatz

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

How did he hear it, Celtic tv is a sub service for fans living outside the uk, hope Tom releases a statement telling the compliance officer to suck his *****.

From the guy who never misses Rangers TV.....

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

Another missing the point. I was asking why he felt the need to add the word b******. It doesn’t automatically follow F*****, unless you’re a bigot and can’t help yourself.

I've seen celtic fans with shirts with those two words on them.

But I s'pose that'll be different....

26 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Probably like the thousands of other people who listened to the clips on Twitter, you absolute walloper.

To be fair, it is a Scottish referee we're speaking of... 

It really is incredible how paranoid/deluded this lot are. Referees in Scotland are just a dreadful standard. However, both sides of the old firm refuse to accept this and are convinced there’s an agenda against them.

Everyone else in the country sees that their large crowds influence officials and Celtic & Rangers generally get more poor decisions in their favour than other clubs, but that doesn’t stop both sets of fans claiming there’s an agenda against their club every time a decision wrongfully goes against them.

21 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Going to run and run this thread.

I think we can repair the damage here if the Dunfermline fans admit they are lying/deaf bigots.

Then we can all move on.

f**k sake I was raging that much reading that my hearing aid fell out and landed on my sash.

Edited by parslad