Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

F*** me!

2 a.m. Sunday/Monday & I'm pished as f*** and just read this thread for a laugh.

I was in Hungary a couple of years back. That Prime Minister of theirs, Orban Viktor, has some great ideas. I lived in Putney in London many years ago. Gwendolen Avenue. There was a Tourist Board blue plaque on a house about six along from mine. It was to commemorate the Czechoslovakian leader, Edvard Benes. He had some even better ideas than Orban. Europe ought to re-adopt the Benes Decrees extensively... starting with some free train tickets to Holyhead, with onward ferry connections, for quite a lot of posters on this thread.

I quite like Ben's videos generally, but he did exceptionally well to capture the specky, balding gobscheidt with the erectile dysfunction problem. A pity neither Polis Glesca nor a Benes Decrees Immigration Service are unlikely to capture the welt. Difficult not to at least hum "The Famine Song" to myself even reading this thread, while watching Specky makes me want to buy Michael Stone a drink.    

Edited by Victor von Doom

On 17/08/2019 at 21:40, meddabhoy said:

Dunfermline fans up there with the scummiest I’ve seen at cp.  Most songs about catholic’s or child abuse 

I love these type of posts from Celtic and Rangers fans. It’s as if they never attend their clubs away matches, or watch them on TV with the sound up.

Here's a thought. If celtic and rangers didnt exist would there be sectarian abuse and problems at games?

There would still be trouble at games without a doubt but supporters of other Scottish teams would not be accused of being closet H### or T### (delete depending on which ugly sister is being played).
We could get back to disliking other teams for football and other rivalry reasons without fear of sparking all this faux outrage that I have seen since Saturday.
It would be great if they didn’t exist and I think our game would thrive and prosper without them.
I know that there is a ground in Glasgow that I enjoyed visiting on Saturday but doubt I will go there again. I would rather go to Gayfield where the fans can mix and change ends at half time.

10 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

There would still be trouble at games without a doubt but supporters of other Scottish teams would not be accused of being closet H### or T### (delete depending on which ugly sister is being played).
We could get back to disliking other teams for football and other rivalry reasons without fear of sparking all this faux outrage that I have seen since Saturday.
It would be great if they didn’t exist and I think our game would thrive and prosper without them.
I know that there is a ground in Glasgow that I enjoyed visiting on Saturday but doubt I will go there again. I would rather go to Gayfield where the fans can mix and change ends at half time.

You've got it bad mate.

Simmer down.

12 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Those were the days...

Big fan of Coley tearing Ajer apart, Ajer throwing himself to the ground and injuring himself in the process. What a clown. Free-kick to Celtic in to the bargain. 12th man though, eh?

31 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Big fan of Coley tearing Ajer apart, Ajer throwing himself to the ground and injuring himself in the process. What a clown. Free-kick to Celtic in to the bargain. 12th man though, eh?

Fair play to Celtic for overcoming the refs cheating them every week and still winning three trebles in a row.

I'm joking but some of their fans genuinely believe this is true.

38 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Fair play to Celtic for overcoming the refs cheating them every week and still winning three trebles in a row.

I'm joking but some of their fans genuinely believe this is true.

And Tom Boyd.