Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

We've been pish for years and can handle it just fine, that cliche isn't really relevant.

What context do you think that the F word was used in the green brigades banner?

Not getting this moral high ground from you Mags, it comes across as very hypocritical.

The last time the pars played at ibrox we had a group of ultra fans with a drum. They sang rangers died the pars survived and the home fans went nuts. A wee lassie was hit on the head with a coin and after the game a group of men attacked the kids and stole the drum.

Rangers and Celtic fans cannot take banter and getting beat. 

FFS close the thread!

If the chants from the Pars fans are accurate then it's fucking embarrassing (from a pars fan who wasn't at the game). No one is going to police the fans better than the fans themselves. We're better than this.

As for Celtic fans taking the moral high ground......Just f**k off!!

36 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

The last time the pars played at ibrox we had a group of ultra fans with a drum. They sang rangers died the pars survived and the home fans went nuts. A wee lassie was hit on the head with a coin and after the game a group of men attacked the kids and stole the drum.

Rangers and Celtic fans cannot take banter and getting beat. 

I've tried searching for those incidents on Google and came up a blank, the closest thing that I can remember was a stolen flag at Somerset but apparently that's something that ultras do. 

Obviously no one wants to see anyone getting pelted by coins or other missiles.

What I did find tho was this

Dunfermline chief Ross McArthur blasts own club’s fans over 'nasty', 'sickening' and 'unacceptable' behaviour

The East End Park chairman has slammed Pars supporters for a series of disturbing incidents"

Seems that you guys have a fair few bampots too...

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

I've tried searching for those incidents on Google and came up a blank, the closest thing that I can remember was a stolen flag at Somerset but apparently that's something that ultras do. 

Obviously no one wants to see anyone getting pelted by coins or other missiles.

What I did find tho was this

Dunfermline chief Ross McArthur blasts own club’s fans over 'nasty', 'sickening' and 'unacceptable' behaviour

The East End Park chairman has slammed Pars supporters for a series of disturbing incidents"

Seems that you guys have a fair few bampots too...

Rangers fans posted the a photo of themselves with the ultimate insult in football hooliganism; holding the stolen opposition's flag upside down.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Why didn't you just say, "Sellick levels of whataboutery"?

This is the tragedy of the thread and the final nail in the coffin of the 'two cheeks' trope.  So many mentions of Rangers, Sevco and Ibrox in a match where we're not involved. 

So a Sellick game = OF.  A Rangers game = Sevco.  You diddies are even more pathetic than I first imagined.

Why are you posting in this tread?

Seem to me like you're both obessed with each other and love playing the victim, seems to fit perfectly into the two cheeks narrative tbh

Some thread this.

Look, there were a group of young lads up the back who were singing about paedos on several occasions throughout the match. They were clearly arseholes, trying to get a reaction from the home fans, just like when they call the Rangers fans h**s at Ibrox. Total idiots. I am surprised to see that supporters of a club that chants about terrorism, mental illness and disabilities was offended though. 

There was also a large group of young Celtic fans causing bother after the game, which required dozens of police officers to chase them down the street. I've seen and heard a lot worse at the football though and the only reason this is being treated as a big deal is because Celtic struggled like f**k and their pitiful home crowd didn't make a peep throughout.

Anyway, main story should be that Lewis Martin was absolute class.