Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

Wait, a Dunfermline fan is upset as Celtic fans didn’t applaud the away support or players :lol: 

They didn’t even applaud their own team yesterday so to expect any acknowledgement of the away support is asking a bit much.
The Pars support are all closet H##s according to some Tic fans on social media yesterday.
As an Aberdeen fan that was in the Pars end with my Pars supporting sons I am deeply offended by this.

9 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

They didn’t even applaud their own team yesterday so to expect any acknowledgement of the away support is asking a bit much.
The Pars support are all closet H##s according to some Tic fans on social media yesterday.
As an Aberdeen fan that was in the Pars end with my Pars supporting sons I am deeply offended by this.

One such Celtic fan accusing us as "**** without the bus fare" their no bright eh.

Also kudos the the Celtic fans who got lifted for waiting at the end of the game before calling my pal a "***********" total minter of a support

ETA didn't realise it did that with those words anyway it was news to me that an Orange can be born out of wedlock

Edited by Adam101

There’s a slightly more silent form of arrogance in the assertion from either side of the OF that every team they come up against in Scotland leans to one side or the other.

There’s such a fierce insistence that, collectively, we must obviously favour the other side, because supporting *just* the one club is hideously inconceivable to these utterly brainless wanks.

I’m sure Celtic fans will claim that chants like “you’re just a shite Glasgow Rangers” will prove that we’re h** sympathisers. We also sang “you’re just the wee team in Dundee” to Dundee fans the other week, I didn’t see any Dee fans greeting that Pars fans are just Arabs without the bus fare.

Dunfermline fans up there with the scummiest I’ve seen at cp.  Most songs about catholic’s or child abuse 

No child abuse scandals at Celtic Park? Sweep, sweep...

Maybe if you weren’t paying out for having child abusers in the club’s employ and your club failing to act, then there would be no misheard chants? Sounds like the chants hit a nerve.

No one at Celtic Park has ever chanted abuse, ever. Ya whataboutery merchants.

There’s a slightly more silent form of arrogance in the assertion from either side of the OF that every team they come up against in Scotland leans to one side or the other.

There’s such a fierce insistence that, collectively, we must obviously favour the other side, because supporting *just* the one club is hideously inconceivable to these utterly brainless wanks.

I’m sure Celtic fans will claim that chants like “you’re just a shite Glasgow Rangers” will prove that we’re h** sympathisers. We also sang “you’re just the wee team in Dundee” to Dundee fans the other week, I didn’t see any Dee fans greeting that Pars fans are just Arabs without the bus fare.

That’s because teams outside of the OF don’t have the same sense of paranoia that everyone is out to get them. We can see the humour in football and in taking the piss out of each other.

Nah, get those chants in the bin.

There are a million things to sing about at the football, the sexual abuse of children shouldn’t be one of them.

Don't know about attendance @Parkhead....but I can tell you I was deeply unimpressed with the HOME attendance @ Easter Road today.....Morton brought 1500/2000……….do the arithmetic!
Reports of just over 500, not sure where you're getting 2000 from.

14 minutes ago, smpar said:

They'd probably be justified if there were Dunfermline fans singing about feenyins yesterday as you alluded to. Is that correct? Absolutely shameful if so. 

Nah, get those chants in the bin.

There are a million things to sing about at the football, the sexual abuse of children shouldn’t be one of them.

I agree. I cringed when I heard the Jimmy Savile song yesterday, thankfully only heard it once and that was more than enough.
I also can’t stand when Dons fan sing about the Ibrox disaster when we play them.
There are enough songs to be sung supporting our own teams without stooping to the level of the OF.

11 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I couldn't see any green brigade. Did they boycott? Atmosphere was terrible from the home fans. I'd say 5k to 10k left at 90 mins.

I see Tommy Sheridan's impassioned plea to come out and support the team didn't do the trick then. There's a surprise.

26 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Dunfermline fans singing about "f****n b*****ds" and "Jimmy Savile" and then being surprised at being accused of being Rangers sympathisers, is it?

Why would trying to offend Celtic mean you like Rangers? 

They'd probably be justified if there were Dunfermline fans singing about feenyins yesterday as you alluded to. Is that correct? Absolutely shameful if so. 

Unfortunately, that’s true. I’d also wager that the same group of fannies would give it the “orange/h** b*****ds” at Ibrox. It’s a section of our support that, rather than favouring one side of the Old Firm, think that absolutely any chant is fair game.
Dunfermline fans singing about "f****n b*****ds" and "Jimmy Savile" and then being surprised at being accused of being Rangers sympathisers, is it?

See above.

Why would trying to offend Celtic mean you like Rangers? 

Because their mentality is that you are either one or the other. It seems that some OF fans can’t quite understand that supporters of other Scottish teams hate them both in equal measure and wish they would just FO to the EPL so we can enjoy SCOTTISH football and the banter that goes with it without worrying about offending Irish and British nationalist sentiment.
Rant over!!

15 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Guy with the hat ran over from behind the goals. The stewards let him ask kids for a fight for a good few mins.Screenshot_20190817-195122_Chrome.jpeg

Look like the kinda folk who have to eat their cereal with a fork when at home.. 🤔

I’m pretty certain at the Rangers game couple years ago there were similar chants, on the opposite side ie ***********, *** b*****d etc. Every football club has stupid 16 year olds that don’t have a clue about anything, chanting that shite. Doesn’t make it right, obviously, but it’s stupid boys that haven’t lived trying to cause problems, get a reaction etc.