Celtic vs Dunfermline

parxyz

Thanks 

Is that the email to the SFA deleted?

Laughing at how quickly Celtic are proving to have fucked it in bringing back Lenny. Inconsistency for Lennon’s Celtic in the past meant beating Barcelona and drawing at Arbroath not scudding St Johnstone, losing to shite like Cluj and scraping by Dunfermline.

Glorious that the fans who sit closest to the away fans, presumably to get it right up them when Celtic pump which ever mob turns up, spent to whole game totally heads gone. The seeth was exceptional even after they scored the winner.

19 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Is that the email to the SFA deleted?

Laughing at how quickly Celtic are proving to have fucked it in bringing back Lenny. Inconsistency for Lennon’s Celtic in the past meant beating Barcelona and drawing at Arbroath not scudding St Johnstone, losing to shite like Cluj and scraping by Dunfermline.

I’m a Celtic fan yah dick. I quite fancied a replay. 

Glorious that the fans who sit closest to the away fans, presumably to get it right up them when Celtic pump which ever mob turns up, spent to whole game totally heads gone. The seeth was exceptional even after they scored the winner.

I know and that is their family stand!!
Isn’t Glasgow a lovely place to go and watch football.

Was quite surprised to see so many of the "greatest fans in the world" vacate Celtic Park before the ref even blew for FT at 90 mins. Are they so simple that they didn't realise the rules of the competition?

Anyway well played Pars, to a man!

They're a bunch of childish fragile ego bad losers. Saw it in action today, fans ran across from half the stand away running up to the barrier and asking wee boys for a fight. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Also not one celtic fan applauded us or the great support. If a lower league team had did that at eep I'm sure a few pars fans would have clapped them off.

Worst fans I've ever seen.

Also the police and stewards were totally one sided.

Things that never happened thread for this pish

They're a bunch of childish fragile ego bad losers. Saw it in action today, fans ran across from half the stand away running up to the barrier and asking wee boys for a fight. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Also not one celtic fan applauded us or the great support. If a lower league team had did that at eep I'm sure a few pars fans would have clapped them off.Worst fans I've ever seen.

Another "never happened" story.

4 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Things that never happened thread for this pish

No doubt you'll want to add some wee Ned's running at the Pars fans wearing Celtic balaclavas before the police horse charged them. No doubt there are plenty decent fans but so many of them today were heads gone when we sung Champions League your having a laugh, where's your teirney gone and the rather tounge in cheek what a shite he support. Sorry champ but so many of the fans are a total rable

15 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

They're a bunch of childish fragile ego bad losers. Saw it in action today, fans ran across from half the stand away running up to the barrier and asking wee boys for a fight. One of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. Also not one celtic fan applauded us or the great support. If a lower league team had did that at eep I'm sure a few pars fans would have clapped them off.

Worst fans I've ever seen.

Usually if you have a good support they ask you to be their friends and swap scarves surprised we didn't get this treatment