Arbroath vs QOTS

Watching the highlights from the Alloa game and all three of their goals come from the right hand side. Young Connor Murray could be a serious nuisance to them. 

Cheers for the info. DC should tell Hammy to kick him into the stand in the opening few minutes

Jamieson
Gold Thomson Little Hamilton
           Murphy Whatley
    McKenna Swankie Linn
                      Doris

Harsh on Wilson who has done ok in what I’ve seen of him so far.

Would imagine we’ll line up

McCrorie

Mercer Brownlie Kilday Holt

Pybus Kidd

Murray Oliver Paton

Hamilton

Least that gives us Semple from bench and McCarthy if people see that as positive.

We really could do to get off to a flier but Arbroath be saying the same thing. After watching that game last night I see us miles behind them teams which has giving me the fear [emoji23] badly needing more bodies in.

Im hoping we’ve enough to sneak it though, I’ll go 2-1 as we definitely will concede

On 01/08/2019 at 10:22, Smokerson said:

Jamieson

Gold Thomson Little Hamilton

Murphy Whatley

McKenna Swankie Linn

Doris

Not sure this system provides a enough support for the full backs who were exposed last week

Would imagine we’ll line up

We really could do to get off to a flier but Arbroath be saying the same thing. After watching that game last night I see us miles behind them teams which has giving me the fear [emoji23] badly needing more bodies in.

Im hoping we’ve enough to sneak it though, I’ll go 2-1 as we definitely will concede

That pretty well sums up my feelings about the Lichties!

A win today would get the Brechin monkey off our back before it gets a decent hold!

4 minutes ago, timlichtie said:

That pretty well sums up my feelings about the Lichties!

A win today would get the Brechin monkey off our back before it gets a decent hold!

The Brechin monkey off our backs.

FFS what a horribly negative comment.

I don't think many teams will be looking for Arbroath to be Brechin-like.  You come up as League 1 Champions,  with a bit to spare over the teams that finished below you.  Brechin to their credit made it up through the playoffs but  were never really ready to compete in the Championship.