Peterhead v Falkirk

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, strichener said:
I have no idea why you would take that out of my post.  I assumed that it wasn't serious but then again neither was it that humorous.
Falkirk fan posts about falkirk being a massive club and insinuating that they are better than everyone else = OK. 
Rival supporter posts about Falkirk rightly being a diddy club in the diddy leagues = immature. 
Good to see that you guys are taking your new found diddyness to heart.

League 1 Monkey Tennis found

Our team weren't in League 1 last season either.  Enjoy your new home.

To say you have built a team which could survive in the championship is quite frankly embarrassing. Having watched the highlights from last week the team was average at best. You have a team who cannot beat Peterhead....it’s gonna be an awfy long season for you guys trust me the writing is on the wall already
Judging a team after one game... like a lot of our supporters have also done.... not really a good yardstick to go by.
Let's all see and judge after, say a dozen games.
That should be a good indication of where we are at.

1 hour ago, Sanity check needed. said:
5 hours ago, strichener said:

Feel sorry for you in a way, we are at our lowest while you are getting dizzy this is the big time for you

Don't feel sorry for them, mate. They get to play Falkirk four times.  Good for them.

1 hour ago, Sanity check needed. said:
5 hours ago, strichener said:

Feel sorry for you in a way, we are at our lowest while you are getting dizzy this is the big time for you

We are both where we deserve to be.

Just home from the pub, some documentary on about Salford City in 2018 I think,  interesting when I turned it on the owners Neville &  co were saying look we have bought all the best players but they are not fit & putting in 100% , after seeing a 12 point lead disappear they are scratching their heads whether to get rid of the managers. It obviously turned out ok eventually as they made it into the league but goes to show you can bring in all the big names but unless they form a competent team it can cause problems.