Peterhead v Falkirk

Thought we did well against a full time team, particularly in the second half. 

Did Gibson get injured in warm up ? , or a typo on team sheet ! 

Think Falkirk will win the league , but not by the margin some supporters think.  Tough leagues 

What about that queue for the food!!?!?!?!

Easily the worst cheeseburger I’ve ever had at a game and £4.50 for the privilege. Add to the £2 for a bottle of water which they then decant into a plastic cup that only caters for half the bottles content.
Genuinely think they bumped the prices up to screw the big Falkirk support.
Couldn’t give a toss attitude by those serving too.
An experience never to be repeated.....

4 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

Heard from 3 different people that they queued for an hour. The guy beside me went not long after kick off and came back with some undercooked crinkle cut frozen chips covered with a greenish curry sauce for his partner 5 minutes into the second half.

19 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Easily the worst cheeseburger I’ve ever had at a game and £4.50 for the privilege. Add to the £2 for a bottle of water which they then decant into a plastic cup that only caters for half the bottles content.
Genuinely think they bumped the prices up to screw the big Falkirk support.
Couldn’t give a toss attitude by those serving too.
An experience never to be repeated.....

Anyone queuing for an hour for food at the football - or willingly paying £4.50 for a fucking cheeseburger - should be locked up. Not Peterhead's fault you're insane.

Anyone queuing for an hour for food at the football - or willingly paying £4.50 for a fucking cheeseburger - should be locked up. Not Peterhead's fault you're insane.

To easy to make shite statements like this.
I got there at 2.20pm where the queue was no longer than any queue you see at half time at TFS. As I was not in front of the stall when queuing I wasn’t aware of the prices.
Have you never been in a situation where you’ve stood there for 30 mins and thought about walking away but then thinking, well I might as well see it through having wasted half an hour?
Anyone who denies it is just a bullshitter tbh.
I’ve no doubt more than half the Falkirk support stood in that queue at some point today.
The van was in an open area where you could still (just about) see the game whilst queuing.

20 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

To easy to make shite statements like this.
I got there at 2.20pm where the queue was no longer than any queue you see at half time at TFS. As I was not in front of the stall when queuing I wasn’t aware of the prices.
Have you never been in a situation where you’ve stood there for 30 mins and thought about walking away but then thinking, well I might as well see it through having wasted half an hour?
Anyone who denies it is just a bullshitter tbh.
I’ve no doubt more than half the Falkirk support stood in that queue at some point today.
The van was in an open area where you could still (just about) see the game whilst queuing.

I think the only time I've queued for half an hour or longer for anything was Anne Frank's house in Amsterdam. If I wasn't served within 10 minutes then I'd forget it and go back to my seat.

Also, who's at the football 40 minutes before kick off? More bizarre behaviour.

8 minutes ago, Andreas Kelevra said:

Imagine having a stand named after a  35 year old  who got a 17 year old up the duff whilst cheating on his wife. We don't have that shame at Falkirk. 

Embarrassing post. Even your fellow fans will consider you a cretin for this one.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Embarrassing post. Even your fellow fans will consider you a cretin for this one.

Really?

You worship a dirty old man,the rest of Scottish football see a colossal w**k bag and you have a stand named after him

Just listened to McKinnons interview, man lost is the description, repeating dry pitch, changed our system/shape 3 or 4 times and basically sounding like a Torontoblackcat bloke post with the rest

When the fuk did Dixon put 30 crosses in. I said we struggled versus Stranraer recently, had zero width, lack of real ideas, today was the same and like Stranraer that night, Peterhead were the only team that was gonna score in the 2nd half, we really had no gears to go up and were clueless.

All early days but if we do end up top spot come May, we will limp over the line with McKinnon in charge.

Thought we did well against a full time team, particularly in the second half. 
Did Gibson get injured in warm up ? , or a typo on team sheet ! 
Think Falkirk will win the league , but not by the margin some supporters think.  Tough leagues 

No Falkirk fan thinks Falkirk will win the league by a large margin.

5 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Surprised theres anything left at the snack bar after you've been there.