Lee Hamilton
David Smith
Jamie Hamill
Connor McManus
James Hilton
Ryan Thomson
Mark Stewart
Cameron Elliott

Might see Scott Robertson instead of David Smith and Carlo Pignatiello in again if Stewart still out.

Montrose FC for me will line up most games like this:
Fleming
Allan Dillon Waddell
Ballantyne Steeves
Cregg
Masson Milne
Skelly (undecided)

Cant work out who SP will play up front. Rennie, McLean and Campbell will all be fighting for that position but not sure who will go with.
Pretty sure Cammy got sent off for Dumbarton against Arbroath final game of last season, so will have to sit first league game out.

This is a hard one !!
Long - one of the best keepers in the league

Murdoch- been really impressed with him at right back, works equally as well with Dunsmore as Watson does

Dunlop - see below

Watson - Maybe the commanding centre half we’re missing? Won everything against Dundee United, him and Dunlop looked like they’ve played together at centre half for years. Both have pace

New lb - Slattery has been great but I feel we need a natural left back going into the season, talks about Daniel church coming in but time till tell

Dunsy - lucky to keep Dunsy in my opinion, slowly coming an east fife legend and will continue to score important goals for us

Agnew - Aggy aggy aggy! What a player, for such a small player shows great strength in his play and makes things tick in midfield. Compliments Davidson well

Davidson- was a bit critical of Davidson last season but when he’s good, he’s really good! Was my motm against United, done the dirty work and broke play up well

Watt - massively underrated, imo. Very fit and great with the ball at his feet

Dowds - will bully defences, very awkward player to play against. Expecting 15+ Before a big money move

Wallace - Think he’lol get more assists than goals this season but a very important player to have in the team wish his experience!