Ayr v Morton

23 hours ago, virginton said:

The defensive issues were already known and can be resolved between the return to fitness of better options and/or additional signings. The alarming development yesterday was the the set of totally howling selection calls made by Hopkin and then that clown of an assistant - Muirhead at left-back and then bringing that utterly useless regen 'Cameron' 'Blues' onto the pitch are easily among the most inexplicable decisions I've ever seen from a manager, and we've had total morons like Jonatan Johansson and Jim McInally stinking out the dugout in recent years.

The game also confirmed that when our Plan A of shelling high balls up to Sutton and building play from those knock-downs and scraps doesn't work then there is very little else in that team. There certainly isn't enough quality, particularly in that backline, to shitfest a result regardless. At least Hopkin identified a major reason why that plan didn't work as our midfield was nowhere near high enough up the park, but that is a difficult issue to address and can't start to be resolved until slow, error-prone haddies like van Shite and McLean are emptied from that back line. 

Word salad !

On 05/08/2019 at 09:38, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nice ones, guys. 😁 The only times I've ever smiled at gifs of Ainsley p***k-with-a-fork Harriot on P&B., they're usually tedious as hell. 😁

ETA - ....... the only things on here worth smiling about after Saturday's performance. 

Get off your knees ya fucking weapon.  The Ayr fans think you're as much of an oddity as we do.

2 hours ago, LargsTON said:

Get off your knees ya fucking weapon.  The Ayr fans think you're as much of an oddity as we do.

He's definitely been up to something with animals at some point. 

19 hours ago, LargsTON said:

err, “get off your knees”??  Are you really that biased/blinkered/stupid that you think that’s a valid comment? I don’t seek approval or liking from anyone on here, I call it as I see it. Three posts were made that I found funny so I posted about them; the fact that they were made by Ayr fans doesn’t come into the equation and nor should it. Example: that “itzdrk” geezer posted a ridiculous comment about me yesterday, but if he’d then posted something I thought was funny (unlikely, I know)I might well have said so on here.

You don’t seem to like what I post. That’s fine, because I don’t give a toss, never have. But here’s a suggestion for you: I only ever see your posts when somebody quotes you, which suits me fine because a ) I think you’re a dullard and b ) few folk ever think your posts are worth quoting. So why not do to me what I’ve done to you and put me on “ignore” , then we could each be as much of an arsetrumpet as we want and we’ll each never know about it unless somebody quotes us.

Good advice, willingly given. Now, away and throw shite at yer self, ya muppet. Nae offence, like.

4 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

err, “get off your knees”??  Are you really that biased/blinkered/stupid that you think that’s a valid comment? I don’t seek approval or liking from anyone on here, I call it as I see it. Three posts were made that I found funny so I posted about them; the fact that they were made by Ayr fans doesn’t come into the equation and nor should it. Example: that “itzdrk” geezer posted a ridiculous comment about me yesterday, but if he’d then posted something I thought was funny (unlikely, I know)I might well have said so on here.

You don’t seem to like what I post. That’s fine, because I don’t give a toss, never have. But here’s a suggestion for you: I only ever see your posts when somebody quotes you, which suits me fine because a ) I think you’re a dullard and b ) few folk ever think your posts are worth quoting. So why not do to me what I’ve done to you and put me on “ignore” , then we could each be as much of an arsetrumpet as we want and we’ll each never know about it unless somebody quotes us.

Good advice, willingly given. Now, away and throw shite at yer self, ya muppet. Nae offence, like.

I think that's just as well given that you have somehow managed to get a -4377 reputation from only 2432 posts. 

I've forgotten which one of you two I've found to be fair and decent in the past.

3 hours ago, AyrTroopMajor said:

I think that's just as well given that you have somehow managed to get a -4377 reputation from only 2432 posts. 

Since you raised it, I'd have a neg rep of a few hundred anyway because I say what I think, but close to 4K of those cheeky wee riddies were courtesy of one auld fud, his minion and their ten or so aliases. Because they didn't like their nastiness pointed out on here. Kind of a badge of honour, those ones, but anyone who really gives a monkey's about wee rid dots should have a look at themselves. 

5 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I haven't ignored people since my Mummy told me to in Primary 3 so I'll be "ignoring" that advice.   Carry on. 

6 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Since you raised it, I'd have a neg rep of a few hundred anyway because I say what I think, but close to 4K of those cheeky wee riddies were courtesy of one auld fud, his minion and their ten or so aliases. Because they didn't like their nastiness pointed out on here. Kind of a badge of honour, those ones, but anyone who really gives a monkey's about wee rid dots should have a look at themselves. 

I think I like you.