Ayr v Morton

11 hours ago, gmfc said:

There will be more than 300 

As of 7am this morning Morton fans have pre paid for 298 tickets , I predict them to have a crowd of around 400-450 as a number have called re buying tickets at ground 

27 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

As of 7am this morning Morton fans have pre paid for 298 tickets , I predict them to have a crowd of around 400-450 as a number have called re buying tickets at ground 

And right there is the reason why the club have introduced this system ! That money is already in the bank ...

So its match day one in season 2019/20 , we're playing a proper team in a proper league ,with a decent crowd travelling down from Greenock, lets forget our patchy form and enjoy the game and hope for a McCall master class in selection and tactics !! I think we could be looking at a high scoring draw . 3-3 ...

Morton fans may correct me, but their weakness seems to be the full back area. It seemed to be that last season and our joy in the 5-1 game came with hitting them at pace. Surely to f**k McCall see’s this and starts 2 wingers. Please for the love of god!

Doohan

Geggan Bell Adams Harvie

McCowan Murdoch Kerr, Forrest 

Moffat Doolan

Subs: Hare-Reid, Roscoe, Ferguson, Docherty, Ross, Kelly,  McGuffie

2-1, Moffat and Forrest 

Morton fans may correct me, but their weakness seems to be the full back area. It seemed to be that last season and our joy in the 5-1 game came with hitting them at pace. Surely to f**k McCall see’s this and starts 2 wingers. Please for the love of god!
Doohan
Geggan Bell Adams Harvie
McCowan Murdoch Kerr, Forrest 
Moffat Doolan
Subs: Hare-Reid, Roscoe, Ferguson, Docherty, Ross, Kelly,  McGuffie
2-1, Moffat and Forrest 

We’ve got pretty much an entirely different back line, so last season is no guide at all. Not that it will take too long to work out where the obvious weakness lies at the moment.

10 minutes ago, rb123! said:

See Morton haven't even stated in their match preview that you have to buy tickets before entry, can see it getting messy for away fans before the match who haven't bought in advance.

Think they’ve been posting it on social media and around 300 had bought before today.