The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

37 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Because being in ICU helps build up the ‘Superhero Boris’ image for when he comes out. There are sadly a large number of people in the UK who actually believe he has handled this crisis well and is the best PM since Churchill. A lot of the media also pander to this as well!

That's absolutely spot on, and the sooner we can break away from this mess that is the UK, the better.

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

To quote from Yer Wummin:  "Let's not dress this nastiness up as anything remotely healthy, understandable or justifiable. None of it is about expressing strong political differences, or critiquing the performance of party leaders, past or present. It's much deeper and dirtier than that. It's the ugly outworking of a visceral, tribal hatred." and she is absolutely right.

I have said on here, for years, that Natterism is all about loathing and detestation and have been told I was wrong.  After the GE in December when we had Natters calling for a Scottish Republican Army and the use of Kalashnikovs to pursue a political agenda  I was told it was just 'the odd nutter'.

At the start of the Coronavirus epidemic I was named as someone whom a poster wanted to get ill from it.  In the past few days we have all seen that the Natters on here have a list of people upon whom they wish disease and death for no reason other than they have opposing political views.  If not disease then they want people denied  (future) Scottish  citizenship or shot in the head.because they support a mainstream political party.

The Natters on here are, thus, being entirely consistent.  Their movement is one based on hatred, resentment and grievance so I respect how they have outed themselves recently.

The sad thing is that we now have to bury any notion of civic nationalism. 

To quote from Yer Wummin:  "Let's not dress this nastiness up as anything remotely healthy, understandable or justifiable. None of it is about expressing strong political differences, or critiquing the performance of party leaders, past or present. It's much deeper and dirtier than that. It's the ugly outworking of a visceral, tribal hatred." and she is absolutely right.
I have said on here, for years, that Natterism is all about loathing and detestation and have been told I was wrong.  After the GE in December when we had Natters calling for a Scottish Republican Army and the use of Kalashnikovs to pursue a political agenda  I was told it was just 'the odd nutter'.
At the start of the Coronavirus epidemic I was named as someone whom a poster wanted to get ill from it.  In the past few days we have all seen that the Natters on here have a list of people upon whom they wish disease and death for no reason other than they have opposing political views.  If not disease then they want people denied  (future) Scottish  citizenship or shot in the head.because they support a mainstream political party.
The Natters on here are, thus, being entirely consistent.  Their movement is one based on hatred, resentment and grievance so I respect how they have outed themselves recently.

You're a "natter", just British rather than Scottish.

f**k me, Kincy - you really should read your drivel before posting and ask, "how does this make me look?"
When the answer is, "as bad if not worse than those I am attacking", it's time to cork the bottle, log off and get to bed.

17 hours ago, Londonwell said:

I think you’d be surprised how pally pally a lot of politicians of all colours are with each other. 

Especially when there is not a TV camera anywhere near by.  Otherwise all bets are off.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Just because of some saddos screaming into an echo chamber? Nah.

20 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Out of intensive care now.

I still see him as Scotland's best bet for securing and winning Indyref2.

I thought you wanted him incapacitated though? Trying to hide the fact you’re gutted he’s improving. Delicious.

16 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:
21 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You're a "natter", just British rather than Scottish.

Not me, mate.  I'm a thorough-going European who prefers to build bridges rather than walls.  I'll leave the Nationalist dross to the likes of you and your Brexit-loving cheek.

15 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

f**k me, Kincy - you really should read your drivel before posting and ask, "how does this make me look?"

'How does this make me look' has never been a feature of my posts, mate, nor should it be.  I am surprised at you saying this as I know you have a strong moral compass.  That you adjust your posts based on their general appeal is a bit of a shocker to me.

12 hours ago, Pet Jeden said:

Just because of some saddos screaming into an echo chamber? Nah.

The true truth is that it's easier to find silverware at Ibrox than it is examples of civic nationalism or Scottish exceptionalism on our forum.  Like it or not, the dominant theme from our resident Natters is wishing death and disease on political opponents.  Understandable since the whole movement is driven by grievance and detestation, as I have said so many times.

56 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not me, mate.  I'm a thorough-going European who prefers to build bridges rather than walls. 

But you accept and respect the building of walls and the smashing of bridges when your superiors tell you it’s happening. Because that’s what cringing serfs do: they acquiesce and submit to things that fly in the face of their beliefs without a word of defiance.

9 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Despite occasionally appearing to be a normal, level headed poster on the other forums, you have to admire Kincy's ability to stay on-brand on the politics forum.

He’s consumed by grievance when it comes to politics. All reason is lost because of his consuming hatred of anything that he perceives as a threat to his flag and what he imagines to be the reflected glory of the dear motherland. 

6 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Despite occasionally appearing to be a normal, level headed poster on the other forums, you have to admire Kincy's ability to stay on-brand on the politics forum.

I know you wont but I'd love you to try and describe what my 'on brand' actually is.

Oh f**k.  I have just noticed that the very angry @Antlionhas posted.  This means some bollocks about voting to remain in the EU makes you a racist.

I think his memories of Scotland have got a bit misty in the 40 odd years he's been away. The Brigadoon idyll of happy drummers and whistlers singing their praises to the Queen while the Laird passes out Maundy pennies to the deserving pensioners has been rudely invaded by modernity and wilfulness, even anarchy and thoughts of self determination. Regret at the loss of a world that never existed must be a bitter pill to swallow.

Edited by welshbairn

4 hours ago, Mastermind said:

I thought you wanted him incapacitated though? Trying to hide the fact you’re gutted he’s improving. Delicious.

Mastermind's feudal mindset is class. Just pure bootlicking. 

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Not me, mate.  I'm a thorough-going European who prefers to build bridges rather than walls.  I'll leave the Nationalist dross to the likes of you and your Brexit-loving cheek.

I know this act is a troll but it's class to write this given the literal walls and fences they're building on the borders of the EU. 😅

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I know you wont but I'd love you to try and describe what my 'on brand' actually is.

Oh f**k.  I have just noticed that the very angry @Antlionhas posted.  This means some bollocks about voting to remain in the EU makes you a racist.

Ah, falling back on how you voted for the EU, as though that doesn’t make the fact that you respect our leaving  it and are perfectly happy to be led by xenophobes even more contemptible than they are.