The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

10 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Its probably already up on here somewhere but worth showing again.

Absolute contempt for the public, comparisons to a football player reacting to his own fans giving the manager pelters for being shite at his job.

Andrea Jenkyns, Conservative MP for Morley and Outwood, making an obscene gesture to crowds outside Downing Street (Photo: Alex Clewlow)

27 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Its probably already up on here somewhere but worth showing again.

Absolute contempt for the public, comparisons to a football player reacting to his own fans giving the manager pelters for being shite at his job.

Andrea Jenkyns, Conservative MP for Morley and Outwood, making an obscene gesture to crowds outside Downing Street (Photo: Alex Clewlow)

Screenshot_20220710-101134_Samsung Internet.jpg

36 minutes ago, HTG said:

Screenshot_20220710-101134_Samsung Internet.jpg

"but am only human"

Is genuinely like a Facebook maw post. Look forward to her in post sending emails requesting an update subject line - "PM me *** xxx"

Edited by 101

25 minutes ago, 101 said:

"but am only human"

Is genuinely like a Facebook maw post. Look forward to her in post sending emails requesting an update subject line - "PM me *** xxx"

I think she is obligated to confirm the ‘I am only human’ statement.  Suggestions welcome as to how she could do that.

27 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think she is obligated to confirm the ‘I am only human’ statement.  Suggestions welcome as to how she could do that.

"I am only human" would have been strange but acceptable it's just to see such casual language used in defending swearing at her employers.

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

"Please click on all pictures showing someone queueing for a foodbank"

Should we be surprised ?-

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-tried-woman-job-27440786

The unnamed woman was reportedly interviewed for a City Hall job when Johnson was married and serving as Mayor of London in 2008, and is said to have recorded a conversation with the now-PM

'She continued saying his behaviour was an example of how “anyone who steps into this building is fair game” and were there to be “leered at” by powerful men.'

4 hours ago, Lurkst said:

I've read and re-read that English teacher corrections several times, and like it more and more each time. I hope I've expressed my opinion in correct English. If not, well, whatever, I'm not the Secretary of State for education. 

56 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

I've read and re-read that English teacher corrections several times, and like it more and more each time. I hope I've expressed my opinion in correct English. If not, well, whatever, I'm not the Secretary of State for education. 

We better watch out. If we're going to expect that the Secretary of State for Education is an English teacher, then we'll probably expect the Chancellor of the Exchequer to be a rich businessman or tax dodging millionaire. 

Edited by Soapy FFC

4 hours ago, Snafu said:

Tories in continuing to be utterly vile shocker. Johnson himself described this as "misogynistic tripe". 

It's complete Trumpism. Repeat a lie often enough and your thick-as-f**k base will believe it. 

14 hours ago, Snafu said:

'Jesus f------ a---hole': How Boris Johnson lost his cool with a woman he had an affair with

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/07/10/jesus-f-a-hole-how-boris-johnson-lost-cool-woman-had/

That's one way of reading it.

She had an affair with him in the hopes of getting a job, but it was blocked because it was felt she and Johnson were "too close".

Apart from proving he was a c*** (which we already knew) for cheating on whichever wife he was married to at the time, I'm not sure what the point of this story is.

Although according to that report his memory of events from years ago is much better than his memory of recent happenings. Age, I suppose.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's one way of reading it.

She had an affair with him in the hopes of getting a job, but it was blocked because it was felt she and Johnson were "too close".

Apart from proving he was a c*** (which we already knew) for cheating on whichever wife he was married to at the time, I'm not sure what the point of this story is.

Although according to that report his memory of events from years ago is much better than his memory of recent happenings. Age, I suppose.

On 09/07/2022 at 07:59, Highlandmagar said:

Well. Johnson will be a miss. He broke the mould in British politics. 

He set a new low for lying, corruption, incompetence and utter embarrassment for the country.

That's the new bar. It'll be interesting to see if the opposition take that on board as acceptable, as the voting public seem to have.

On 09/07/2022 at 12:07, Granny Danger said:

Labour should be hounding this guy.

Labour should be hounding Johnson for appointing him.

Labour should be hounding the Tories for allowing Johnson to stay in office and allowing him to appoint such people.

You can only think that they're worried they'll get the same treatment in the future, which they absolutely will, regardless of what they do.

I assume they've run focus groups that gave feedback that people are sick of hearing about all the lies and corruption that the government is involved in, and Labour have decided to keep schtum as much as possible. Absolutely terrifying for democracy, if true.

Just hearing now that BoJo has managed to block Starmer's call for a vote of no confidence scheduled for tomorrow.

Still tearing up the rule book in his last few weeks in office.

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Just hearing now that BoJo has managed to block Starmer's call for a vote of no confidence scheduled for tomorrow.

Still tearing up the rule book in his last few weeks in office.

Very tempted to say f**k them.  They had a VONC less than 3 years ago. They should get on with the day job of running things in Wales and not being a credible alternative government. "Now is not the time" etc. Etc.