The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

24 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Thanks for the kind words @The Skelpit Lug and @Jacksgranda, but there's no trolling at my end.

If people act reasonably towards me then I'm reasonable to them.  Simple really.

If people throw insults etc, then I don't respond in the same way.  I'll never lower myself to their level.

I’m going to be as polite as possible, would you please remove yourself from the forum? 
Snafu proved, within the realms of reasonable doubt that you are a multi account spammer. 
If you want to debate this with me, in good faith, obviously!

Then you can f**k off & when you’ve fucked off, just f**k off a little bit further.

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I’m going to be as polite as possible, would you please remove yourself from the forum? 
Snafu proved, within the realms of reasonable doubt that you are a multi account spammer. 
If you want to debate this with me, in good faith, obviously!

Then you can f**k off & when you’ve fucked off, just f**k off a little bit further.

Snafu proved nothing of the sort.  He is barking up the wrong tree, and I suspect that particular penny may have dropped with him now :)

I'll engage with you, purely to inform you that vane and/or profane language is not welcome in the lodgeroom.  Please desist 🤝

27 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

They should bin Chequers and move the whole event up North to help with some of that levelling up he keeps going on about.

Kunt.

The Red (Wall) Wedding.

That's the problem with a Democracy, if your population is full of utter morons then I'm afraid this is what happens.
Letting the public pick the name of the exploration vessel and coming up with "Boaty McBoatface" pretty much sums up the cretins that we have in our general population, hence it's no surprise that the Tories with BJ at the helm ended up with such a majority.

Away with yourself. Democracy also put Alexandra Burke in Peterhead.

I am hoping he’ll pull some kind of stunt before he leaves but I expect it to be more along the lines of vengeance on former colleagues than anything interesting to the rest of the country.

5 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

She obviously wasn't employed because she was any good at cutting hair.

It looks as though she's been cutting it while being pumped

19 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

7FC478A2-B7BE-4586-8535-77719D5BD173.gif.9ef70c025602f9fb29acbcb9c5cdf8d1.gif

Haha absolutely brilliant. Imagine having such an enormous majority and only having one idiot capable of leadership. Sadly the Mail can't see just how fucking terrible it makes Johnstons ability to judge people's characters.

12 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Staying on as PM for the sole purpose of getting a free wedding is fucking class. 

People will bitch and moan but solely because they are jealous. 

I think it’s hilarious that he’s trying to do that. It’ll be more hilarious if he gets chucked out and Raab or whoever it is doesn’t let him hold it there anymore.