The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

4 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

If it wasn't for Boris Johnson you would all be speaking German.

Classic yanks taking all the credit.

A lot of left/liberal social media seems to think that Boris is gone because the Tories have decided his government has been a disaster. 

They have got rid of him so they can remain on the exact same trajectory they have been on since 2010. If anything they are going to get more extreme in anticipation of getting booted at the next election due to the economic crisis. 

The front man will change. The Song Remains The Same. 

Edited by Detournement

1 hour ago, sparky88 said:

This will keep happening to the Tories unless they stop their membership from picking the Prime Minister. Johnson was the membership's first go at it and they fucked it up. 

They chose him because he knew how to work the room - he was entertaining, to Tory Party members at any rate.

His willingness to play the clown was seen as a positive.  His inability to not play the clown should have been seen as a negative.  He was a useful idiot, up until now.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/07/boris-johnson-next-big-headache-is-finding-somewhere-to-live-says-biographer

Why do they print shite like this?

We all know that the former PM who gave big business billions in free money during Covid, defeated Corbyn and has been frontmanning the NATO effort in Kiev for the past 6 months is not going to have to have to worry about money ever again.

He'll be joining Blair, Obama, Cameron and the Clintons in the 8 figure club very, very soon.

Edited by Detournement

3 minutes ago, Detournement said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/07/boris-johnson-next-big-headache-is-finding-somewhere-to-live-says-biographer

We all know that the former PM who gave big business billions in free money during Covid, defeated Corbyn and has been frontmanning the NATO effort in Kiev for the past 6 months is not going to have to have to worry about money ever again.

He'll be joining Blair, Obama, Cameron and the Clintons in the 8 figure club very, very soon.

Let's hope that's not true and he's on I'm a Celeb in the next 2 years embarassing himself 

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Let's hope that's not true and he's on I'm a Celeb in the next 2 years embarassing himself 

He’s doing a version from Downing Street already.  “I’m a celebrity, let me stay in here”.

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

He has to find somewhere that Carrie likes without spaffing his own money on wallpaper

I'm a bit slow in picking up on things sometimes, but has he actually resigned? (and sorry if that's already been talked about)

Andrew Marr was saying on LBC he hasn't, and Chris Bryant, amongst others say he hasn't, so what's the score?

1 minute ago, Soapy FFC said:

I'm a bit slow in picking up on things sometimes, but has he actually resigned? (and sorry if that's already been talked about)

Andrew Marr was saying on LBC he hasn't, and Chris Bryant, amongst others say he hasn't, so what's the score?

When he's gone then I will be satisfied that it's all over.

Technically he will be gone as the leadership contest has begun and he has no say over it, however if it ends without a winner then he would be expected to remain.

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Oooft.  This BBC News section showing some of these high street interviews in true-blue Macclesfield. 

"That's why I voted for him, for his character"

malcolm-tucker-fucking-fuck-me.gif.3f4f98943c07518ea1525be7a678eca9.gif

I believe in he universal franchise but sometimes that belief is sorely tested.

Read something about Trump’s election recently that went along the lines of “Trump’s campaign was successful once his campaign team realised that a stupid person and a sensible person each have one vote.”

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Oooft.  This BBC News section showing some of these high street interviews in true-blue Macclesfield. 

"That's why I voted for him, for his character"

malcolm-tucker-fucking-fuck-me.gif.3f4f98943c07518ea1525be7a678eca9.gif

They haven't really been out of England for reaction but I honestly can't understand how they seem to keep finding people who like the guy who above all the politics is a serial liar and has absolutely no morality.

Genuinely they are morons who get what they deserve and will continue to be fucked by their elected representatives until they give their head a wobble.