The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

This is highly likely imo. Any incoming PM who wants to be seen as remotely competent will surely empty idiots like Dorries, Ree-Mogg, Patel .... in fact the whole fucking cabinet. 

I want a split screen with a live stream of Dorries preparing to chuck herself in the grave with him

Winston Churchill made this rank tory statement;

“You don't make the poor richer by making the rich poorer”.

An honest working man would honestly ask, why not.

I haven't a problem with a man working hard and becoming wealthy but in a fair and honest society the wealth has to be shared, not belong to an elite.

33 minutes ago, Michael W said:

One day :lol:

She will really be taking the piss if she is expecting her colleagues to have a collection for her - i sometimes deline to put cash in for someone who has only been with my company for less than two years.  She having a leaving doo?

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Has Alister Jack headed off to the Death Star to escape from the rebels? 

He is 100% the General Pryde character.

When Emperor Johnsatine returns in 20 odd years, Jack will still be there as his right hand man

Half of the Tory party will get into this. Even proper no hopers will jump in.

Turgendhat and Baker (right wing loon) already said they will get into it. Braverman apparently considering a run. Sunak, Javid and Truss will be odds on to run. Expect Hunt to give it another go. Mordant and Wallace might fancy it as well. 

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I hope the leadership contest for his replacement is an absolute bloodbath that leaves former cabinet members on the backbenches who do nothing but try to get their revenge right up to the next GE.

I hope it’s a bloodbath in the more traditional sense and leaves every single Conservative Party member (at least) mortally wounded. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

It utterly delights me that Boris Johnson's time as PM, his literal dream job, has been one catastrophe after another and will be remembered as such.

Not according to this eejit on the BBC just now who claims his legacy will be he saved the country from utter disaster.