The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

3 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

Tim Loughton just called him Comical Ali on Sky News

He was fairly happy with his quip about giving Johnson a bottle of whisky and a revolver but he turned the revolver on Gove.

I say fairly happy, he was smirking to the very edge of smug 

Dominic Cummings is due to pop up with his new bottle specs and his honest gov I was never in Putins pocket. How will the right wing press sell this? Gove is a go to patsy for a couple of them, then you've got the but Bozo bailed us out crowd. I'll go for throwing Bozo under the bus, too self centred and narcissistic. 

Would it be illegal for him to reject the outcome of the 1922 committee verdict of no confidence? Genuinely if he says get fucked  "I'm staying the electorate gave me a mandate " is there anything anyone can do?

3 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

All these principled resignations? All arseholes and cuntos. Every single one. 

Exactly. They aren’t bothered about Chris Pincher or how badly things are handled, they’ve all just realised that continuing to support him is making them look irretrievably awful.

If it was resignations on ethical or moral grounds then they would have resigned long before now. He’s been doing awful things for a long time. They were happy enough till they stopped winning those by-election and realised he’s now a liability.

2 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Dominic Cummings is due to pop up with his new bottle specs and his honest gov I was never in Putins pocket. How will the right wing press sell this? Gove is a go to patsy for a couple of them, then you've got the but Bozo bailed us out crowd. I'll go for throwing Bozo under the bus, too self centred and narcissistic. 

This one hopefully

importedImage129010_header.thumb.jpg.0e5e40ec8d5fcf18eda616efe6604f14.jpg

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Would it be illegal for him to reject the outcome of the 1922 committee verdict of no confidence? Genuinely if he says get fucked  "I'm staying the electorate gave me a mandate " is there anything anyone can do?

Make It So Patrick Stewart GIF

government is paralysed until he fucks off so bring on the scenes.

1 minute ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Much as I'd like to enjoy this Tory on Tory backstabfest, the last few years leave me feeling a bit wary that this could be the start of something massively sinister.

The denial of reality is verging on the Trumpian. 

4 minutes ago, 101 said:

Not sure about ‘illegal’ but if he’s not the leader of the Conservative Party he could not stay on as PM.

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

The Tories would proceed with the leadership election and Liz would be advised to sack Johnson as PM and appoint whoever wins. 

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

Not sure about ‘illegal’ but if he’s not the leader of the Conservative Party he could not stay on as PM.

Couldn't he? Ramsey MacDonald stayed on after Labour fucked him off. Also for a little while between Chamberlain's resignation as PM and death, Churchill was Prime Minister but not leader of any party.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

Just now, The Master said:

The Tories would proceed with the leadership election and Liz would be advised to sack Johnson as PM and appoint whoever wins. 

Might be problematic, they’ve been Weekend At Bernie’s-ing her for at least the last 3 months. 

Heard some pundit or other on BBC news earlier, saying he won't call a snap election or refuse to go because "the one golden rule in politics is, don't bring the Queen into things" 

Just fucking watch him... 

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Surely it would be faster to just relive him if the whip, I think he could try and hang on

1 minute ago, The Master said:

And if he says "naw"?

Just now, 101 said:

Surely it would be faster to just relive him if the whip, I think he could try and hang on

And if he says "naw"?

If he’s sacked as PM he can’t say “naw”. Ultimately it would end with the police and MI5 dragging him out of Downing Street.