The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
The Tories don’t want a GE.  Not sure if Starmer really wants one at this time, if he does he’s mad.

Surely even the right wing thicko population of England wouldn't vote to keep Boris in.

It's worse than that. C4 news interviewed two Johnson supporters who said their choice if the Eton mess were to go was Dominic Raab. Truly the thick c***s thick c**t.

You seen the list of alternatives. None of them can seriously be described as even vaguely competent. 
In comparison with Johnson? Mon tae f**k.

They'll get themselves organised and bring in a raft of right wing policies.

f**k them. I want him to stay.

1 minute ago, zidane's child said:

This is a bit like watching the film Titanic. We all know how it ends and we’ve just got to the part where we’ve seen Kate Winslet’s tits

Pump me like one of your mistresses Boris.

download (2).jpg

BBC suggesting that BoJo is said to be telling rebels that he won't quit and if challenged he'll have a reshuffle and fight his corner on the basis of the people v the parliament. 
Distinct whiff of Trumpism regarding this

4 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

This is a bit like watching the film Titanic. We all know how it ends and we’ve just got to the part where we’ve seen Kate Winslet’s tits

If that Scottish weatherwoman on BBC Breakfast agreed to go topless to present a weather report, I'd renew my licence fee.

Just now, MuckleMoo said:
23 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:
BBC suggesting that BoJo is said to be telling rebels that he won't quit and if challenged he'll have a reshuffle and fight his corner on the basis of the people v the parliament. 

Distinct whiff of Trumpism regarding this

Hope the uber-racist redneck ingerlunders storm Westminster a la Trump-style in support of the Bulingdon cochon molester. 

This is an exhibition display of shithousery here from Boris - he really is a weapon. 

I think it can only be topped by him calling a general election.  If he is going down, then he’s taking a few with him, including some of his cabinet.