The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He's absolutely adamant he's not going.

New 1922 committee on Monday and a swift change of rules should see him gone.

Apparently they are not going to change their rules.

If Priti Patel knocked on my office door and told me it was time to go, my response would be to tell her to f**k off, I'm staying put.

Ghastly woman.

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

I'm very much now on team Boris.

Why the f**k do we want rid of him, when that only brings in a more capable and popular Tory prime minister?

I hope he squirms his way through this shit-show.

You seen the list of alternatives. None of them can seriously be described as even vaguely competent. 

4 minutes ago, Empty It said:
14 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
It’s actually going to be entertaining to see how long he can cling on for in the face of everyone telling him to f**k off.

Boris or Duries Air Freshener?

Boris; the latter is about as entertaining as coming home to find your dad balls deep in the dog. 

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
15 minutes ago, Jambomo said:
It’s actually going to be entertaining to see how long he can cling on for in the face of everyone telling him to f**k off.

Unfortunately Air Freshener will outlive Boris, but not necessarily staying with that name.

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Apparently they are not going to change their rules.

If Priti Patel knocked on my office door and told me it was time to go, my response would be to tell her to f**k off, I'm staying put.

Ghastly woman.

That was today, basically because they assumed the delegation would see him gone, like any other PM in history.

New exec will change the rules on Monday.  Guaranteed.

no one else with a good cabinet job is going to resign. PPS, junior ministers can throw a hissy fit but they don't actually do anything. We have a whole professionalcivil service that make almost all these clowns nothing but a sideshow.

All these people telling Boris to go but won't resign themselves in case they don't get back into power.

Just now, Left Back said:

If Starmer tabled a no-confidence in the government motion do we think the Tories would back it and bring about a general election?   No chance surely and an open goal for Johnson if he tries.

No. The right wing will never acquiesce to any idea from 'the other side' even if Starmer's essentially the same side. Mitch McConnell once filibustered his own bill after Obama said he was willing to sign it. 

14 minutes ago, Empty It said:
24 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Boris, there is nothing remotely entertaining about Duries Air Freshener. 

6 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

no one else with a good cabinet job is going to resign. PPS, junior ministers can throw a hissy fit but they don't actually do anything. We have a whole professionalcivil service that make almost all these clowns nothing but a sideshow.

All these people telling Boris to go but won't resign themselves in case they don't get back into power.

From the Guardian, it would appear Patel thinks that her dept would not be able to function without her.

Priti Patel was one of the delegation of cabinet ministers urging Johnson to go, an ally has confirmed. It is understood she was concerned the government would be unable to function with so many posts unfilled.

However, she is not expected to resign if the prime minister refuses to go, because she believes it would be irresponsible to abandon such a crucial job. “What if something awful like an attack happens?” said the ally.

Edited by Soapy FFC

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
The Tories don’t want a GE.  Not sure if Starmer really wants one at this time, if he does he’s mad.

Surely even the right wing thicko population of England wouldn't vote to keep Boris in.

They probably would. They love him.

Just now, Empty It said:
2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:
The Tories don’t want a GE.  Not sure if Starmer really wants one at this time, if he does he’s mad.

Surely even the right wing thicko population of England wouldn't vote to keep Boris in.

It’s his only chance of clinging on.  Boris has no other option except to seek a new mandate.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Substantial numbers of racist England would do just that.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I mean that Starmer must be crazy to want to take over the running of the country at this time.  The place is in meltdown.  Maybe ambition drives all the common sense away.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I mean that Starmer must be crazy to want to take over the running of the country at this time.  The place is in meltdown.  Maybe ambition drives all the common sense away.

Especially after he's condoned Brexit.

Just now, zidane's child said:

This is a bit like watching the film Titanic. We all know how it ends and we’ve just got to the part where we’ve seen Kate Winslet’s tits

Wait ! What?   See you shortly.