The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

This is absolutely gripping viewing. He's been miles out his depth for far too long, but now he realises he's standing pretty much alone and looking like an absolute twat. Rather than being surrounded by happy clappers and yes men and women.

I hope this is every bit as long and painful as I expect it to be.

2 minutes ago, Jan Vojáček said:

This is absolutely gripping viewing. He's been miles out his depth for far too long, but now he realises he's standing pretty much alone and looking like an absolute twat. Rather than being surrounded by happy clappers and yes men and women.

I hope this is every bit as long and painful as I expect it to be.

Someone needs to check up on this wee dick.

Groping claims against ex-Tory MP thrown out by official inquiry | Daily  Mail Online

7 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It'll be just Johnson, Dorries, Rees-Moog and Alister Jack left in government by the end of the week.

Their first Cabinet meeting before drawing a line under things, getting on with the job and shouting now is not the time

DXz8A8yXUAE6HXr.jpg.a516980a429684ce65915a3e446e18ae.jpg

This is a good showing from the chair of the meeting, holding his feet to the fire to actually answer the question put to him with no evasion. Hoyle would do well to do likewise.