Jump to content

The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread


pandarilla

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Alister Jack still backs Johnson because of course he does.

Edited by RiG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Any news from wee Dougie yet?

Yes, he's still a fat wanker.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, SuperSaints1877 said:

How can Boris name a new cabinet when he can’t even remember the names of his own kids?

There are only about 25 people in the cabinet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You have to question why Sunak and Javid have chosen to resign now, consider that since the Clown's tenure as PM he has lied to parliament, partied while people died of Covid and nearly on a weekly basis he has brazenly staggered from governmental Scandal to Scandal and yet these two guys stood at his side and defended him to the hilt.

Yet after all of that it takes a rampant drunken homosexual and Boris's defense of said person to make them resign.

Why?

Is it because of the homosexual element or is that the straw that broke the proverbial?

I would have thought that the worst would have been the partying at No 10 and then the lying to parliament but it seems it took Pincher to pinch a couple of arses for them to give the two fingered Adios.

It is expediency pure and simple.  They both have their eye on the top job and decided this was the time to make the move.  It has nothing to do with values or what’s best for the country or anything else.

Maybe they also suspect that there’s going to be another bombshell sometime soon; let’s face it it’s very possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

It is expediency pure and simple.  They both have their eye on the top job and decided this was the time to make the move.  It has nothing to do with values or what’s best for the country or anything else.

Maybe they also suspect that there’s going to be another bombshell sometime soon; let’s face it it’s very possible.

Will that bombshell come just before PMQ's? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You have to question why Sunak and Javid have chosen to resign now, consider that since the Clown's tenure as PM he has lied to parliament, partied while people died of Covid and nearly on a weekly basis he has brazenly staggered from governmental Scandal to Scandal and yet these two guys stood at his side and defended him to the hilt.

Yet after all of that it takes a rampant drunken homosexual and Boris's defense of said person to make them resign.

Why?

Is it because of the homosexual element or is that the straw that broke the proverbial?

I would have thought that the worst would have been the partying at No 10 and then the lying to parliament but it seems it took Pincher to pinch a couple of arses for them to give the two fingered Adios.

It's because they both fancy being the next PM and know that they need to distance themselves from the mob of idiots currently occupying number 10 and the rest of the cabinet.

When the 1922 committee meet and the rules are changed, then the Tories are going to need a new leader and Javid fancies himself being that man, not so sure about Sunak as rumours that he's heading to the states but it certainly wasn't due to any sort of bout of conscience etc !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest speculation is that Zahawi is going to reverse the windfall tax, so good to see that he's starting his paymasters bidding from the word go !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just about the entire education department has gone.

Apparently one more big hitter will be away before PMQs, if it's Mordaunt then the show really is over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 101 said:

Just about the entire education department has gone.

Apparently one more big hitter will be away before PMQs, if it's Mordaunt then the show really is over.

My money's on Raaaaaab

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 101 said:

Just about the entire education department has gone.

Apparently one more big hitter will be away before PMQs, if it's Mordaunt then the show really is over.

Patel has been keeping a rather low profile and maybe waiting to see how the chips fall before nailing her colours to any particular mast....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

How many ‘single issue’ events have occurred that should in themselves been reason for him to go?

What we have witnessed/are witnessing is the suspension of all norms.  Maybe the reason others like Raab, Gove, Truss, Patel, Zahari are standing by him is that they support that sort of leadership style and would continue it in office.  Now the ‘comply with common standards’ approach has been breached why return to it?  It is far easier to govern without it.

This, while BJ himself is a dead man walking I reckon his style is likely more likely to stay than not, Keir Starmer's decision to resign if fined for Beergate notwithstanding.

*************

PMQs on a Wednesday - innit? A lot will depend on how much noise Tory MPs make in response to his "answers". Is it too late to come down with a sudden illness?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Latest speculation is that Zahawi is going to reverse the windfall tax, so good to see that he's starting his paymasters bidding from the word go !!

I expect his first move will be populist, like a big cut in fuel duty.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, btb said:

This, while BJ himself is a dead man walking I reckon his style is likely more likely to stay than not, Keir Starmer's decision to resign if fined for Beergate notwithstanding.

*************

PMQs on a Wednesday - innit? A lot will depend on how much noise Tory MPs make in response to his "answers". Is it too late to come down with a sudden illness?

Whatever else I think of Labour I do not see them continuing with Johnson et al’s style of ‘f**k the norms’ governing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...