The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Scotland, sadly, has been cursed by 15 years of neglect by a single-issue administration which prioritises self-aggrandisement over governance.  So no surprise that the whole region is going to shit.

Major constitutional reform is needed 'up there' but you made your own bed so can lay in it until the next GE.

and you see yourself snug and smug in the comfortable county of Bucks where the sun always shines and, apparently, juniper berries (suitably processed) fall down like manna from heaven.

You've got some brass neck claiming to be a "scotch", given the levels of disdain and hatred you consistently display on here for both the "jocks" and "jockland",

Instead of being an ingerlund knobhead apologist, why don't you only comment on your beloved Chelsea The The rangers (2012 - ?????)

Wasn't the daily mail hounding him for most of the past year? Only seem to have changed their tune in the last few months, wonder what he offered them.

A decent result but I would have loved to have seen him kicked out completely. 

Oh well at least he's damaged and the end seems closer than ever. Can't come soon enough. Almost anyone would be better.

Fair play to the Tories securing concessions then stabbing him in the back in an anonymous ballot. Pretty funny.

5 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's time for the Tory press to hit the COALITION OF CHAOS klaxon

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FUmeCsSX0AEJWVt?format=jpg&name=large

Ah yes, the things that matter to the ordinary people such as:

Privitisation Channel 4

Wasting time and money trying to send refugees to Rwanda

Making it more difficult to vote & protest

Passing legislation which already exists

Trying to restart the troubles in Northern Ireland

Raising taxes

have I missed anything else?

7 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Ukrainian PM is on front line today rallying his troops and putting his life at risk. Not to worry though as he is jumping for joy because Boris won his no confidence vote

The Ukranian PM is also worth $800 million despite coming from a humble background while Boris is a skint Etonian. Shameful.

40 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The Ukranian PM is also worth $800 million despite coming from a humble background while Boris is a skint Etonian. Shameful.

Forbes as at April 2022 considers Zelensky's worth to be around US$20m largely derived from his share in a tv production company that he established when a comedian. Netflix has bought the rights to some shows that the company has produced. 

All seems well above aboard and no where near the figure you are suggesting (unless you have a credible source that contradicts Forbes) nor from sources of dubious origin. 

29 minutes ago, KingRocketman II said:

Forbes as at April 2022 considers Zelensky's worth to be around US$20m largely derived from his share in a tv production company that he established when a comedian. Netflix has bought the rights to some shows that the company has produced. 

All seems well above aboard and no where near the figure you are suggesting (unless you have a credible source that contradicts Forbes) nor from sources of dubious origin. 

Forbes, pah !

Surely "some guy on twitter" or "a facebook friend" is a more reliable source of stories?

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

What mad shit will be announced this week? To change the narrative obviously

Johnson has more riding on Lizzie popping her clogs than the Dead Pool do. 

Edited by scottsdad

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Welsh Secretary (points if you can name him without looking it up) said the result was ‘slightly better’ than he expected!  Wow.

I'd never heard of him until I saw him on tv last night, and I've already forgotten his name. He was a bumbling oaf, and didn't sound especially Welsh.

23 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I'd never heard of him until I saw him on tv last night, and I've already forgotten his name. He was a bumbling oaf, and didn't sound especially Welsh.

Couldn't be any less Welsh than this guy - https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=b85fbd5d0b833b0330442725c05274e97bb6d8622a712de46d48ffd5a5cbfacbJmltdHM9MTY1NDU2MDAwMCZpZ3VpZD0yMzVkZmNhOS03ZDUxLTZmOTEtMzQ0ZS1lY2M4N2M0ZjZlM2YmaW5zaWQ9NTIxMA&ptn=3&fclid=235dfca9-7d51-6f91-344e-ecc87c4f6e3f&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueW91dHViZS5jb20vd2F0Y2g_dj1KQTFnQkd0T2xaVQ&ntb=1

Edited by Jacksgranda

29 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

He’ll be off on the sick, or they’ll announce Carrie is pregnant again and due round about the time of the report into whether or not he misled Parliament.

He reminds me of a guy I used to work with who talked a brilliant game, but always disappeared when there was a big job on, suddenly returning when the work was finished just in time to get the praise from the client.

That c**t was seemingly bullet proof as well.

34 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Is PMQs on tomorrow? It would be a good call if all the rebels failed to turn up to show how large a grouping they are. 

Yes they are back tomorrow, no doubt they will be whipped to attend so will be interesting how many defy the whips.

46 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

The return of eight track cassette tapes.

... and those bureaucrats in Brussels can't stop us!!

18 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Redwood was great! I like my Tories to be as quietly deranged and moustache-twirlingly malicious as possible, for instructional purposes. He should make a comeback, perhaps as deputy to my personal current favourite, the delightful Mr Gove.

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Welsh Secretary (points if you can name him without looking it up) said the result was ‘slightly better’ than he expected!  Wow.

"Ychydig in well" for anyone who is interested (or did he say it in English).

Looks a little bit like Brian Clough.