The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

The delay in the report seems to be attributed to the Met Police asking that the details of the parties they are "investigating" be withheld. 

So the juicy stuff won't be in this report. The Met will sit on it for months then drop it. 

Cressida Dick to the rescue. 

The delay in the report seems to be attributed to the Met Police asking that the details of the parties they are "investigating" be withheld. 
So the juicy stuff won't be in this report. The Met will sit on it for months then drop it. 
The Met to the rescue.

I've managed to get a hold of the report in advance, adjusted for details of parties currently being investigated. Interesting stuff:

37 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I've managed to get a hold of the report in advance, adjusted for details of parties currently being investigated. Interesting stuff:

I can't believe that is correct. I thought I heard somewhere that our lords and masters were happy for far more than that to come into the public domain. There ought to be a hyphen visible on page 2 and at least 3 full stops on page 6.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Drag it out til everybody gets bored seems to be the play and also blame the press on a witch hunt 

What would happen in a large FTSE100 company if the boss was investigated like this or kept having as many bits of crap thrown at him and the company? I don't think the boss would be in charge very long. But then protection of a company's reputation and hence profits, is far more important than the reputation of a Government and its ability to manage a Country.

17 minutes ago, Soapy FFC said:

What would happen in a large FTSE100 company if the boss was investigated like this or kept having as many bits of crap thrown at him and the company? I don't think the boss would be in charge very long. But then protection of a company's reputation and hence profits, is far more important than the reputation of a Government and its ability to manage a Country.

Would depend if a large number of said company's supporters didn't care about how the boss behaved as long as their rival company wasn't getting anywhere near as much market share.

Unless the Police are looking into Misconduct in Public Office charges that can bring jail time they should be staying clear of this and stopping delaying or watering down the report. If you phoned them up accusing your neighbour of having a party in the back garden a year ago, they'd tell you to stop waiting their time. It's a frivolous box ticking exercise that's only helping Johnson.