The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

5 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

I wonder if the current Islamophobia allegations in the Tory Cabinet will be given the same prominency as the antisemitism allegations in Labour?

There will be many Tory voters who will be heartened by the latest revelations. 

I wonder if the current Islamophobia allegations in the Tory Cabinet will be given the same prominency as the antisemitism allegations in Labour?

50% of the media and political figures think Islam is an existential threat to this country and 45% think while there are some good Muslims the majority are regressive so, no.

I'm putting this in here although for once the clusterfuck doesn't belong to the PM directly. This is the Govt minister for counter fraud eviscerating the various branches of govt for their approach to managing bounce back loans. Some of the statistics he offers are incredible. This is a rare moment - a tory with integrity. Best to start from about 15:20.

https://t.co/t1De4VJJhv

Edit - already being discussed in Tory hypocrisy thread. 

Edited by HTG

1 hour ago, HTG said:

I'm putting this in here although for once the clusterfuck doesn't belong to the PM directly. This is the Govt minister for counter fraud eviscerating the various branches of govt for their approach to managing bounce back loans. Some of the statistics he offers are incredible. This is a rare moment - a tory with integrity. Best to start from about 15:20.

https://t.co/t1De4VJJhv

Edit - already being discussed in Tory hypocrisy thread. 

Your link leads to a very powerful debate about one of the most shocking injustices in the last few decades, the Post Office scam that incredibly nobody apart from the victims has yet been jailed. I'll have a hunt for the Minister's statement.

Edited by welshbairn

Please, could one of our Tory-loving, nothing to see here, forum members tell the English speakers among us how an indoor event for about 30 folk where refreshments were laid on, a birthday cake was handed over and people sang "Happy Birthday" doesn't fit the (usually) widely accepted definition of "a party". 

No, really, come ahead. 

3 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

She would have a point if something like that happened to me when I worked in Edinburgh city centre. Well, ok, my colleagues would have had to invite my wife into the office to hand over the cake, and the bloke who was painting and papering our living room would have to be there as well, bit she has a point. 

NOT!

Hint to Cabinet members - if it looks like a duck.....