The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

16 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Jeezus... That resignation speech from  Allegra Stratton. Clearly very upset  and in tears. Poor woman, my heart bleeds for her.

Not upset about the party or parties, more about how that video somehow saw the light of day.

So if she was truly remorseful, will she speak publicly or more crucially to the police about what rules and laws were broken?

Frankly, she is no a big enough fish. Her issue was that she was caught joking about it. There will be others who sanctioned it and of course there is the guy who essentially hosted it.

It's funny. Of all the things this government has been criticised for, if you strip away the restrictions and how emotive this is, its pretty far down the list in its own right. They created the issue when they lied to start with. In a way you can trace the cracks back to the Owen Patterson saga in terms of people starting to see through the spin and not give them a free pass. 

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Tory tears. Cry harder.  Fucking scumbags. 

They don't get it, do they?

The Boris Johnsons, the Jacob Rees Moggs, the Michael Goves and the Scott Steiners of this world, they just don't fucking get it.

14 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Is that who this Steiner tit is?

Which banned no-mark absolutely craved negative attention, posted like a hyperactive toddler, and had an ego which led to them considering themselves “famous”?

(All of them.)

2 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

You can't avoid having a wee moment of sympathy for someone who's clearly deeply upset.

And then you realise that literally the only thing she's crying about is that she got caught. 

I can. The thought of Tories being upset brings me immense joy. 

Yet another Scottish Tory speaking their mind.  There will be more to follow.
When do you ever get this in the SNP?
Yoons were quick to claim Sillars was an SNP "grandee" when he was giving Sturgeon both barrels but I assume he will be an Ex member now ?

Cherry too hardly glows about Sturgeon. Two off the top of my head right away so your hardly making 1st base rather than the home run you think you've smacked.

1 hour ago, Theyellowbox said:

Corbyn was a tool. Not in the same league as Johnson, but still miles ahead of most. As someone who would be more Labour than anything traditionally, his lurching of the party to the far left allowed the space for these clowns to get into power. 

A wee game for you. Either 

a) Name one policy fromeither the 2017 or 2019 manifesto which could be - reasonably - described as "hard Left", or

b) Fúck off and get yourself a bit of education and leave the politics to the grown-ups.

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Yoons were quick to claim Sillars was an SNP "grandee" when he was giving Sturgeon both barrels but I assume he will be an Ex member now ?

Cherry too hardly glows about Sturgeon. Two off the top of my head right away so your hardly making 1st base rather than the home run you think you've smacked.

Sillars was the exception to the rule, I'll give you that.

Cherry does not come out against Sturgeon.  This is despite being completely screwed over by her in more ways than one.

31 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

TELEMMGLPICT000280137877-xlarge_trans_Nv]

ur,water_bottle_metal_lid_on,wide_portra

The tears are all for herself. The falsity and hollowness of her “apology” is clear from the fact that she deliberately and carefully apologised only for her comments in the video - she said, admitted, or apologised for nothing about the party/parties she and her elitist pals were hosting when the rest of us were getting locked down. She’s been binned (probably with payoff to come - not that she’ll need it) purely as a matter of deflection and protection. Dreadful c**t, from a party of dreadful c***s. I hope those fake tears cause a short circuit in the evil, robotic shit’s internal wiring.

13 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

She's only 41 apparently. I don't know what the toffs equivalent of tough paper round is.

Polishing the guns after father comes back from a morning fox hunt?