The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

You know it's bad when Ant & Dec are taking the piss on a primetime TV show about folk eating testicles. 

As for Starmer - he doesn't want Johnson to resign. He wants him right where he is, growing more disgraced and less trusted by the public. The worst thing that could happen to him is that BoJo is replaced by, say, Sunak. 

For anyone confused, I've compiled an extensive list of the consequences that will befall the Conservatives based around these parties:

a) Absolutely no consequences whatsoever

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I would suggest that Johnson's fairly obvious get-out here is that he wasn't actually at the party, and when asked about it he merely reported the information he had been given. 

He'll announce that a full investigation will take place, and in a week or two a few people in minor administrative positions will lose their jobs. We shouldn't forget that Johnson has made a career out of lies and blustering half-truths, both in journalism and politics. He doesn't strike me as a man that's about to suddenly realise the error of his ways, and head to the study with a brandy and a pistol. 

One of his minions will do it for him

31 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

You know it's bad when Ant & Dec are taking the piss on a primetime TV show about folk eating testicles. 

As for Starmer - he doesn't want Johnson to resign. He wants him right where he is, growing more disgraced and less trusted by the public. The worst thing that could happen to him is that BoJo is replaced by, say, Sunak. 

I thought Dec was giving him the  Vs there. Disappointed. 

1 hour ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

One Labour MP asked if there was a also party in Downing Street on 13 December. 

Given that, does anybody think there wasn't? 🤔

I think she asked if there was one on the 13th November - the denial was pretty emphatic considering she never specified which year. Which suggests to me that either:

There have neveer been any parties held in Downing Street, in any form, in any year

Or:

These cúnts are just going to continue to lie and fill their pockets from the public purse until they are eventually removed.

I know which one I'm leaning towards, given historical precedent.

12 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

PMQs could be interesting today.

Blackford expected to call for BoJo to resign, and the big Labour wet will call for him to apologise.

Called it, apart from Starmer setting new standards for toothlessness. Notice Reeves, Cooper and Lammy cosying up on the FB - any Labour get-together this Christmas will be partying like it's 1999 1997. While trying to see if they can push the percentage of Jewish members expelled for AS above the current 74%. Cúnts.

Johnson's get out to the enquiry will be "he was assured no rules were broken", I expect a couple of minor flunkeys to resign only to re-appear in lobbying jobs as soon as rules allow (Surprise, Surprise!) - I believe the term is falling upwards!

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Called it, apart from Starmer setting new standards for toothlessness. Notice Reeves, Cooper and Lammy cosying up on the FB - any Labour get-together this Christmas will be partying like it's 1999 1997. While trying to see if they can push the percentage of Jewish members expelled for AS above the current 74%. Cúnts.

Boris apologised unreservedly....... For the Downing St staff video - That's what will be investigated, not the party (or parties)

Also noticed a lot of body language from IDS as he asked a question. Got a feeling his hat will be in the ring when the men in grey suits finally call time on BJ.

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Boris apologised unreservedly....... For the Downing St staff video - That's what will be investigated, not the party (or parties)

Also noticed a lot of body language from IDS as he asked a question. Got a feeling his hat will be in the ring when the men in grey suits finally call time on BJ.

I'm always ready to be told I'm missing something, but why is nothing being made of the video of Rees-Mogg openly mocking the rules and as good as saying he and his were above the law? If it's a fake, it's a fucking good one. If it's not, that pencil-necked cúnt should be locked in a room with relatives of the thousands who have died alone throughout this shitshow.

As for the Geordie pair having a pop at Johnson, it's good that the GBP are noticing what's going on, but, seriously lads, it's no laughing matter.

Allegedly, and I do stress allegedly, the Cab Sec who will be investigating the lockdown rule breaking party (or parties) was there himself :lol:

Get this shower of manky b*****ds melted down for clue. Horrendous individuals every single one of them.

ETA: 

Edited by RiG

17 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

I think Johnson will be able to ride this one out but if evidence of the other parties (which pretty obviously took place) comes out then he is gone 

:lol: :lol:

You're kidding, right? Tories (particularly in England) love this shit. A nation of doff-your-cap bootlickers.

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

If Starmer, given he has f**k all ability to actually get Johnson punted, can't even call for his resignation or prosecution and instead makes shite gags and limp-dicked calls for an apology then he should f**k off from being the supposed leader of the opposition.

Just a total wet-wipe. A perpetual Jiminy Cricket.