The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 hour ago, Adamski said:

This lot are vile, although we already knew that. And nobody of any level of importance will apologise or resign, of course.

Imagine the press reaction if this had happened at Bute House.

OMG. Ross would have been calling for a popular uprising! Motion of no confidence? Somehow I don't think that would be quite enough. 

This is clearly the culmination of a lot of misguided actions by this government and for the vast majority of the population hugely crosses the line.

The party in itself is bad, the non denial nothing to see hear defence was bad and the video is bad, but put it all together it is catastrophic for the government.

It will be increasingly harder for them to govern as they have little credibility left now.

What's telling is that tory MP's are now starting to criticise the government. That is probably the biggest threat to BoJo and don't be blinded to the senior tories who haven't been as visable in this crisis.

When stuff like this happens, look to others reactions. The sun's front page is a telling admission. The lack of Gove and and Sunek defending the party is telling and BoJo not throwing someone under the bus yet, is telling.

1 minute ago, Theyellowbox said:

The party in itself is bad, the non denial nothing to see hear defence was bad and the video is bad, but put it all together it is catastrophic for the government.

I've heard this so many times about this Tory government I don't believe it anymore. The amount of times they've decided the Covid rules don't apply to them and this has been bandied about and nothing happens. They know now if they just ignore it then it'll die down

I mean, what is the actual point of getting angry. They’re going to continue to govern for the foreseeable, even if Johnson goes it’ll be some other detestable c**t who replaces him, and even if the Tories get booted out, the only viable alternative is Keir fucking Starmer.

The U.K. is an absolute joke of a country.

Anyone here who has been looking at the Covid thread knows all about the folk who refuse to follow the guidance/law on restrictions. 

Does anyone think that  BoJo can seriously expect the folk in England to follow any new restrictions he decides on after this Christmas party eff up? 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I've heard this so many times about this Tory government I don't believe it anymore. The amount of times they've decided the Covid rules don't apply to them and this has been bandied about and nothing happens. They know now if they just ignore it then it'll die down

I think/hope this will be different. All the others they can deflect with Brexit, covid vaccines or just political. This latest one cuts to the core of everyone. We all felt last Christmas and I don't think it is going away soon.

Their biggest problem now is credibility. So many ministers came out to defend the party as directed from the top. There are too many now who are either directly implemented or whose integrity is in question by blindly replaying the party line without question. 

Also worth nothing that what BoJo says in parliament today matters. Politically obviously, but if he lies, he will be in a whole load more bother re parliamentary rules. Every single word will be pre checked and poured over by opposition, but give he tends to go off script, could create more problems for himself. 

2 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

Mindless, hostile conjecture earns one a place on my famous ever expanding ignore list, I'm afraid.

I don't have the energy for nonsense these days, but will happily respond to those who don't insult.

Cheerio.

You evidently do, as you post little else. Why not give the users of P&B an early Christmas present and fúck off to fúck, before fúcking off a bit more, there's a good chap.

35 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

And don't forget he got Brexit done.
That's all that matters to his supporters.

I've heard at least one voxpop interviewee from London say "after saving all those lives they deserved a little drink", which is surely worse.

There's a Tory cretin on Politics live (BBC2) reminding the viewers that not only did Boris get Brexit done, he also delivered the fastest vaccine roll-out in the history of vaccine roll-outs!

Straws and clutching springing to mind here.

29 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

You evidently do, as you post little else. Why not give the users of P&B an early Christmas present and fúck off to fúck, before fúcking off a bit more, there's a good chap.

Na, I'm quite happy to just banish you to my ignore list instead 😀

There's a good chap.

Edited by Scott Steiner

Worth minding that Keir Starmer has shown that he has zero desire for Boris Johnson to suffer any actual consequences for this. The press can turn the screws now knowing full well the worst thing that can happen is Johnson is replaced by another ghoul. I'd still be surprised if that happens in the near future.

Looking forward to the results of this investigation into whether there was a party in the PMs own house which they have spent the last few days denying then said it followed all the rules. And then of course, whatever the investigation reports, they will file it into the nearest shredder.

And people votes for these reptiles :lol: 

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

Looking forward to the results of this investigation into whether there was a party in the PMs own house which they have spent the last few days denying then said it followed all the rules. And then of course, whatever the investigation reports, they will file it into the nearest shredder.

And people votes for these reptiles :lol: 

But remember the vaccine roll out!!!