The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

Jennifer Arcuri his ex from BJs GLA days is set to dish the dirt on him. BJs patter “How can I be the thrust?" seems to be straight from the Sid James Book of Double Entendres and it  won't affect him at Westminster but every little helps.

Edited by btb

30 minutes ago, btb said:

Jennifer Arcuri his ex from BJs GLA days is set to dish the dirt on him. BJs patter “How can I be the thrust?" seems to be straight from the Sid James Book of Double Entendres and it  won't affect him at Westminster but every little helps.

“How can I be the thrust – the throttle – your mere footstep as you make your career? Tell me: how I can help you?”

Barbara Cartland

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

3 hours ago, btb said:

Would be good to think BJ could be called to account here, but I have no doubts the establishment will close ranks here, just as they always do, to protect themselves.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

Dementia Tax is back on the agenda. 

From the Tory point of view the plebs have too much money because of housing and stock market bubbles which must continue indefinitely so this will reduce that. 

The huge conditioning of large parts of the population to a complete aversion to inheritance tax has led us here. Millions of people who would fight to the death against a 50 grand tax bill on a 300 grand estate will find himself losing a shit load more. People with less than 200 grand who would have paid next to nothing on McDonnell's plans may find themselves wiped out completely. 

Economic illiteracy got us here. 

Edited by Detournement

1 hour ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

And as the man who would be Churchill witters on about supersonic rail links and business needing people with skills, he can't even read from a prepared speech. Yup, the giant who'll stride the world stage to make Britain great. What a joke.

To be cynical, it could have been a pre-planned "screw up" to deflect attention away from the social care vote in Parliament today.

Anyone else feeling deja vu regarding The Donald Boris and the regular rounds of "surely now he has to go?"

The electorate love him, and he's already won the next election. He seems willing to do almost anything to make his party's MPs unaccountable, so the majority of them will likely love him too. The only threat to his position is from the ambitious snakes in his cabinet, who aren't likely to get much support for a coup for those reasons. The job's his for the foreseeable.

You do have to wonder why he'd want it, though. His popularity will only go downhill from here, and he's surely feathered his own nest with contacts & dodgy deals as much as he needs to be very comfortable for the rest of his life. Is it just greed and vanity that keeps Prime Ministers in No. 10 until they're dragged out into the street?

25 minutes ago, Antlion said:

“What a jolly great English eccentric, what. Just the sort of dying breed those Eurocrats tried to kill off. Capital. Backbone of the empire.”

Cons +3

I don't know, fluffing your lines and basically doing an ad hoc skit on the last children's cartoon you saw at the CBI is pretty bad for a Tory. Could be a significant milestone. 

If he gets the Tory MPs to vote for the Social Care bill then he is showing his power and effectiveness. May fucked it up, Johnson looks like he will get it done.

The CBI don't give a f**k what Boris says to them, they only care about their bottom line and the social care bill is going to pour housing wealth into the bank accounts of super rich who own the UK's private care sector. That will be followed by pension funds being forced to invest in 'Green' schemes which again will mainly just transfer wealth from the asset owning middle class to the super rich.

Edited by Detournement

Guest Bob Mahelp
46 minutes ago, Antlion said:

“What a jolly great English eccentric, what. Just the sort of dying breed those Eurocrats tried to kill off. Capital. Backbone of the empire.”

Cons +3

The Telegraph thinks it's great, and the Express have just completely ignored the story. 

Peppa Pig. Jesus wept. This khunt is just ripping the pish out of the whole country. 

As to when Johnson will go, he goes when he is no longer of use to the Conservative Party and not before. Their MPs will put up with his pish as embarrassing as it is until they are consistently behind in the polls. When their election prospects start to look bleak, they'll cut him loose in an instant.