The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

6 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I saw the clip on TV later and the coward was not there to hear it.  

I wondered about that. I certainly didn't hear any withdrawals or apologies at the time.

Pretty fucking pointless exercise then if BoKunt wasn't there to hear it!

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

I wondered about that. I certainly didn't hear any withdrawals or apologies at the time.

Pretty fucking pointless exercise then if BoKunt wasn't there to hear it!

I think it was on a point of order-the BBC had gone back to Joco etc-and he always scurries away in case it's about him. I think the Speaker is supposed to be the servant of the house etc but he must be getting fed up with how the PM evades any answer to the questions put to him. I know all leaders can be spinning/evasive about many things but he is brazen. 

57 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

I think it was on a point of order-the BBC had gone back to Joco etc-and he always scurries away in case it's about him. I think the Speaker is supposed to be the servant of the house etc but he must be getting fed up with how the PM evades any answer to the questions put to him. I know all leaders can be spinning/evasive about many things but he is brazen. 

His days are surely numbered now. He's upset every faction of his party for different reasons. Does he have any supporters left?

Cue these men in grey suits.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

9 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Let’s just look beyond Angus MacNeil’s “previous behaviour”! Fascists!!! Get a grip ya fruitcake.

You quite obviously have a lot about you that is exercised about Angus MacNeil. I'd therefore invite you to establish a unique thread so his merits as a public servant can be fully discussed.

This though is a thread about BJ and have you got anything to contribute in terms of the subject?

50 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

As if Angus MacNeil has any credibility. He needs to look closer to home before pointing fingers in this pious nature. He’s as big a sleazeball as the worst Tory.

Oh really? Has the Standards committee recommended censure or suspension a la Owen Paterson?

No?

How can this be?

40 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

This is what fascists do - false equivalences in order to engender despair.

It's a tactic known as 'whataboutism'

Criticise the Tory's selling peerages and political influence?

Whatbouttheunionbarons!

10 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

As if Angus MacNeil has any credibility. He needs to look closer to home before pointing fingers in this pious nature. He’s as big a sleazeball as the worst Tory.

Really? What's he done that's on a par with trouser millions from dodgy PPE contracts, or in the case of the fat weekend warrior with a french-sounding surname, allegedly raped someone?

In your own time, thicko. 

1 hour ago, GiGi said:

Not necessarily corruption.

At the time everyone was complaining about how slow the processes were to get PPE and testing underway.

In desperate situations a lot of civil service procedures need to be abandoned for expediency.

Just remember that it was Boris asking his friend Kate Bingham to mobilise the pharmaceutical industry to get a vaccine ASAP.

It worked and we got the Astra Zeneca vaccine.

I would have thought the NAO would have looked at this.

Sometimes, networking is a good thing.

5 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

At the time everyone was complaining about how slow the processes were to get PPE and testing underway.

In desperate situations a lot of civil service procedures need to be abandoned for expediency.

Just remember that it was Boris asking his friend Kate Bingham to mobilise the pharmaceutical industry to get a vaccine ASAP.

No corruption? Then what was there to hide with no minutes taken of this awarding of £600 million of public money?

10 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Networking your way to £600M ok m8. 

There is a reason minutes are supposed to exist for these meetings otherwise what is to stop corrupt government officials from *checks no- nevermind* funnelling hundreds of millions of pounds of public funds off to friendly companies without proper due diligence? 

Edited by GiGi

Amazing and quite, quite satisfying to see people still raging at the fact the FM did nothing wrong and their w**k fantasies crumbled to so much dust. 

Odd and rather revealing that these types would play whataboutery with what is unarguably some of the most vile corruption in UK history, exploiting the worst crisis since the second world war to empty the treasury into the pockets of their friends for kit that didn't work and which certainly was paid for in lives as well as billions of pounds, for a cheap and futile shot at The Boss which only served to expose their twisted, tawdry and corrosively bitter selves.