The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

16 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Not only do the general public find his wording abhorrent but think of the many thousands of bereaved families who may be thinking that it is possible that he initially delayed lockdowns which caused the unnecessary deaths of their loved ones.

He needs to be sacked on this alone.

You may well be correct in saying that he’s on a ‘shoogly peg’ as if the Tory party reckon that his gaffes make him a loser, then he’ll be out in double quick time. 

28 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Seem to recall Dross resigning from the cabinet over BoJo's refusal to sack Cummings after the Barnard Castle fiasco. Presumably for the time being he is quite happy to support his PM, over a much more serious misdemeanour.

Maybe not, from The Grauniad...

Douglas Ross, the Scottish Conservative leader, refused three times in an interview to say clearly that he believes Boris Johnson is a man of “integrity and honour”.

4 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Yes, you’re right. Boris is a colourful character who uses exaggerated language all the time..

His is not a colourful character he is a dangerous, lying, twisted imbecile who has no conception of right or wrong and who will never take responsibility for his behaviour. The more he gets away with the more dangerous he becomes.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

You may well be correct in saying that he’s on a ‘shoogly peg’ as if the Tory party reckon that his gaffes make him a loser, then he’ll be out in double quick time. 

Malcolm Rifkind on Beatty's Drivetime this pm delivered a scathing attack on Bojo, however for years now Rifkind has been highly critical of Boris, even saying years back that if Boris became PM the uk would not be viewed as a serious player. 

Rifkind is dyed in the wool tory establishment from that I am sure that Boris is on borrowed time.

Having said that Boris has been a godsend along with Brexit for the SNP, his plate spinning and exploding car have been a delight to watch, hopefully if he goes we will have that other clown/idiot Rees Mogg as Prime Minister to keep us amused.

We rightly laughed and railed against Trump and then we got Boris.

Yes, you’re right. Boris is a colourful character who uses exaggerated language all the time. He talked about ‘piling them up’ in the context that he was trying to do everything to avoid another lockdown. At the time, I was minded to accept an increased death toll as the price to be paid for greater freedom. Whether it was right or wrong like the Swedish approach, we’ll never know but it was a valid argument. However, his choice of words for a politician to make was daft but, as I say, I do have sympathy and see where he was coming from.
I think most people appreciate that and, once the furore has died down, life will go on.  However, for his opponents, it’s gold dust.

You'd probably say that Hitler was daft.

Defending the indefensible - again.

5 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

At the time, I was minded to accept an increased death toll as the price to be paid for greater freedom.

Might be wrong but did you raise the idea of a dictator taking over Falkirk in their thread? 

10 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Not only do the general public find his wording abhorrent but think of the many thousands of bereaved families who may be thinking that it is possible that he initially delayed lockdowns which caused the unnecessary deaths of their loved ones.

He needs to be sacked on this alone.

Sacked? My Brothers and Sisters should be locking him (and the rest of his crew) up for decades to come. 

18 hours ago, Elric said:

His is not a colourful character he is a dangerous, lying, twisted imbecile who has no conception of right or wrong and who will never take responsibility for his behaviour. The more he gets away with the more dangerous he becomes.

One thing Boris ain't is an imbecile. 

57 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Wow. Electoral commission stepping, they are saying that there are reasonable grounds to suspect Johnson has committed illegal offences re. The flat refurbishment.
This is not going away!!

Any chance of him being dragged off by the rozzers? 

Starmer "who paid for the renovations to your flat?"

BJ "I think people are more interested that council tax is higher in Labour councils!"

Ok m8.

Starmer "who paid for the renovations to your flat?"
BJ "I think people are more interested that council tax is higher in Labour councils!"
Ok m8.
Yip. WTF is the point in the charade that is PMQs. Every Q asked of Johnson he just produced some utter unconnected waffle. Can't the speaker intervene to at least tell him to answer the actual question being asked.