Jump to content

The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread


pandarilla

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Yeah im glad too . He stays in England i stay in your country. Why should i jeopardise my 5 year daughters  education for independence.  ?. And im not taking the piss. My family have voted tory because in my opinion you get what you work for 

 

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/feb/07/uk-live-poverty-charity-joseph-rowntree-foundation
Number of people in poverty in working families hits record high

No you fucking don't.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Yeah im glad too . He stays in England i stay in your country. Why should i jeopardise my 5 year daughters  education for independence.  ?. And im not taking the piss. My family have voted tory because in my opinion you get what you work for 

 

Just to confirm?

You vote for the Tories as you get what you work for?

That will be to reduce direct taxation, at the same time increase indirect taxation or not remove products from indirect taxation which hits the poorest in the nation hardest.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the correlation between the increase in foodbank use and the Tories being in power.  

For the majority of my life, the Tories have been in power at Westminster and they claim to reduce spending to bring down national debt while they end up increasing the national debt at the same time.  Every time the Tories have been voted out of power in the last over the last 30 odd years, national debt has been higher than it was when they went into power.  The Government spending on every area of life has not kept up with inflation at the very minimum.  We have an armed forces, who if they went into conflict literally would be bullet catchers as their equipment is so not fit for use.  The English have a NHS that is falling apart at the seems every winter

We have one of the lowest pensions in the western world, at the same time the population is aging.  The number of the population at working age compared compared to the population in retirement is getting lower year by year, to resolve this they have put a cap on child benefit and sanctioned a referendum which both impact the number of people in the future that are going to be of working age paying tax.

You claim you don't want to harm your children's education by voting for independence,  by not voting for independence there is more chance of your children's education being impacted by a Tory government reducing spending and the impact it will have on the Scottish Governments budget.  Thanks to Brexit and the cap on child benefit, there will be an impact of future generations schooling and all other Government spending, it may be in 5 years it may be in 20 years, but when the tax intake at Westminster hits that point the Tories will again claim again that they are trying to reduce the national debt and fail.

If you are going to come up with a reason why you vote Tory at least tell the truth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Accies88 said:

I will listn to everyone... apart from this bigot. 

 

1 hour ago, Accies88 said:

Day of the Lords that is .

 

52 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Yeah im glad too . He stays in England i stay in your country. Why should i jeopardise my 5 year daughters  education for independence.  ?. And im not taking the piss. My family have voted tory because in my opinion you get what you work for 

 

 

34 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Yeah Nicola..... Your top boy.

 

27 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

I dont even know what that is m8. 

 

26 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Is that the ticky thing , with the Union Jack thingy ?

 

1 minute ago, Accies88 said:

Thats a good piece of fiction .

 

1 minute ago, Accies88 said:

And you can keep talking shite .

Yet another barely-literate serf reduced to a dribbling mess by the continuing residence of the SNP in his head. 

Magnificent. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Yeah im glad too . He stays in England i stay in your country. Why should i jeopardise my 5 year daughters  education for independence.  ?. And im not taking the piss. My family have voted tory because in my opinion you get what you work for 

 

education education education 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, munro76 said:

Just to confirm?

You vote for the Tories as you get what you work for?

That will be to reduce direct taxation, at the same time increase indirect taxation or not remove products from indirect taxation which hits the poorest in the nation hardest.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out the correlation between the increase in foodbank use and the Tories being in power.  

For the majority of my life, the Tories have been in power at Westminster and they claim to reduce spending to bring down national debt while they end up increasing the national debt at the same time.  Every time the Tories have been voted out of power in the last over the last 30 odd years, national debt has been higher than it was when they went into power.  The Government spending on every area of life has not kept up with inflation at the very minimum.  We have an armed forces, who if they went into conflict literally would be bullet catchers as their equipment is so not fit for use.  The English have a NHS that is falling apart at the seems every winter

We have one of the lowest pensions in the western world, at the same time the population is aging.  The number of the population at working age compared compared to the population in retirement is getting lower year by year, to resolve this they have put a cap on child benefit and sanctioned a referendum which both impact the number of people in the future that are going to be of working age paying tax.

You claim you don't want to harm your children's education by voting for independence,  by not voting for independence there is more chance of your children's education being impacted by a Tory government reducing spending and the impact it will have on the Scottish Governments budget.  Thanks to Brexit and the cap on child benefit, there will be an impact of future generations schooling and all other Government spending, it may be in 5 years it may be in 20 years, but when the tax intake at Westminster hits that point the Tories will again claim again that they are trying to reduce the national debt and fail.

If you are going to come up with a reason why you vote Tory at least tell the truth.

Sorry totally got what you're saying 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Are you sure you voted Tory?

I'm not entirely sure you'd understand the ballot paper.

Your intelligence isn't determined from being patronising on a football forum that you spend most of your time on trying to feel good about yourself by insulting people you probably wouldn't make eye contact with offline. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your intelligence isn't determined from being patronising on a football forum that you spend most of your time on trying to feel good about yourself by insulting people you probably wouldn't make eye contact with offline. 
I don't really need to ridicule racists or daft wee ***s to feel good about myself. It's just funny. Run along now
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I don't really need to ridicule racists or daft wee ***s to feel good about myself. It's just funny. Run along now emoji23.png

Yes, you're hilarious, the way you call everyone "daft wee ****" is so edgy and really shows how you don't care. You're definitely a cool guy with lots of friends..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...