The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Yes but it doesn’t explain why he gets voted in by the people of his constituency and that’s what baffles me. I could understand if he was in the HOL but how does Mogg appeal to the average man in the street. Tory voters or not I genuinely can’t see how anyone outside the Upper class look at him and say “yes that’s the guy to represent us”

Gerrymandered seat with low unemployment, low council housing and lots of farmers.

9 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

They probably do tbqh. Well except for the convicted part. A convicted tory will be the day. 

Charlie Elphicke (former Tory MP) was convicted and is in jail.

The establishment covered up child sex abuse by Greville Janner (Labour MP and Peer) and Cyril Smith (Labour councillor and Liberal MP).

4 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

It's one thing if half a dozen shinners don't show up, it's another if the representatives of half the country don't. 

Which just becomes an attack line for the Tories about disrespect for British traditions which our media will gobble up with glee. 

If Labour were in power and made that decision it would be a different story I think but right now I don't see what good it does anyone

I think people vote for Mogg because he's the Tory candidate. They'd probably vote for a convicted rapist or paedo if he was put forward by Tory central. Nothing would make them not vote Tory.
For some weird reason I feel like typing "Mark Francois" here.

12 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

It’s Jacob Rees-Mogg that baffles me, the guy is an utterly entitled p***k who is on a different planet to the rest of us, who the hell votes for him. At least Boris has his bumbling buffoon act that appeals to many people but Mogg is just an arrogant arsehole.

Somerset is the English equivalent of West Virginia where everyone voted for Trump.

3 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
7 hours ago, MacDuffman said:
I think people vote for Mogg because he's the Tory candidate. They'd probably vote for a convicted rapist or paedo if he was put forward by Tory central. Nothing would make them not vote Tory.

For some weird reason I feel like typing "Mark Francois" here.

I will listn to everyone... apart from this bigot. 

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Are you filling in for Kincardine here?

You'll need to try harder than that shambolic effort m8.

Yeah im glad too . He stays in England i stay in your country. Why should i jeopardise my 5 year daughters  education for independence.  ?. And im not taking the piss. My family have voted tory because in my opinion you get what you work for 

14 minutes ago, Accies88 said:

Yeah im glad too . He stays in England i stay in your country. Why should i jeopardise my 5 year daughters  education for independence.  ?. And im not taking the piss. My family have voted tory because in my opinion you get what you work for 

In your defence she's probably more literate than you are. What a fucking state to get into 😂