The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I'm no optics expert but in these situations is it not generally the case that you shouldn't look like you're moments away from bursting out laughing the whole time?

#canthidethesmirk

Is Philip Rutnam still planning on taking this witch to tribunal?

I'd love to see how on earth Boris could justify leaving her in post if Rutnam's tribunal rules that she actively forced someone out of their job through bullying. That can't possibly be brushed off as 'accidental', which is laughable already in any case.

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Is Philip Rutnam still planning on taking this witch to tribunal?

I'd love to see how on earth Boris could justify leaving her in post if Rutnam's tribunal rules that she actively forced someone out of their job through bullying. That can't possibly be brushed off as 'accidental', which is laughable already in any case.

For some bizarre reason the tribunal will not happen until next September.

27 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

It's amazing that we won't be returning to austerity next week. I mean the UK economy has been decimated by Covid and they will be buying billions of WMD.. Oh and the billions for the DUP.
It really is all bullshit... Mind you, wait until Indy 2... Narrative will change...

Virtual austerity would surely suffice given that it is all virtual money.  Couple of clicks of the keyboard and it will all be OK.

On 20/11/2020 at 16:03, Michael W said:

Can we all take a minute to appreciate the cringeworthiness of this? Probably the worst I've seen. 

Screenshot_20201120_160225_com.twitter.android.jpg

I guess this is "forming a square round the Prittster"

5 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
7 hours ago, strichener said:
Virtual austerity would surely suffice given that it is all virtual money.  Couple of clicks of the keyboard and it will all be OK.

A global reset is really a button click

Can you explain how this would work and who has responsibility for this button click?  Would everyone with investments lose them with this reset?

Worldwide default on debts would lead to events that would make any previous recession appear positively desirable.

6 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Hancock dishing out a massive COVID testing equipment contract to the landlord of his local pub.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/nov/26/matt-hancock-former-neighbour-won-covid-test-kit-contract-after-whatsapp-message

When the dust settles a bit UK opposition parties have to go full on in exposing the Tories’ corruption during this pandemic.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

When the dust settles a bit UK opposition parties have to go full on in exposing the Tories’ corruption during this pandemic.

I'm sure the likes of Channel 4 will but you couldn't mark this government's neck with a blowtorch. 

There will be an inquiry that finds no moustache twirling villain saying 'let's steal from the public purse mwahahaha' and thus conclude while things could've been done better no further action is recommended beyond learning 150 lessons. The government of the day will not implement any of them.

This is quite clearly where we’re going with all Covid enquiries, mistakes were made, lessons can be learned, it was an unprecedented crisis, here’s a tick box exercise for the next unprecedented crisis.

And the public will go along with it while cheering on cutting foreign aid/freezing public wages/drowning refugees to save a couple of billion, ignoring the tens of billions completely wasted by naked corruption.

Happy days.

On 22/11/2020 at 12:39, RiG said:

I guess this is "forming a square round the Prittster"

Patter like "forming a square around the Prittster" is exactly what happens when entitled wee rich c*nts go through life without anyone ever telling them that they're not funny/a massive c*nt. 

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

There will be an inquiry that finds no moustache twirling villain saying 'let's steal from the public purse mwahahaha' and thus conclude while things could've been done better no further action is recommended beyond learning 150 lessons. The government of the day will not implement any of them.

You forgot the bit where they rub salt in the wounds by forming a procurement watchdog quango and hire their mates as part time directors on six figure salaries