pandarilla

The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

On 30/09/2020 at 13:37, ICTJohnboy said:

"One callous fucker"..? Very appropriate choice of words!

Agree re English media. They'd much rather attack the clowns in the US, rather than their very own home grown ones.

Gove, Patel, Johnson* - these are all dangerous, barely-human psychopaths in a mould that I don’t think we’ve ever seen in UK politics. It irks me to no end to hear smug twats like Ian Dale commenting - as a Brexiteer and Tory - on the shitshow of the US, as though Blighty is somehow above it, when he’s been part and parcel of ensuring England eagerly apes it. BritNats like him just don’t appear to recognise that the UK is now a discount US, not a more civilised or intelligent version.

*Oh, and I forgot to even mention that thing Rees-Mogg who has no place in any reasonable, modern democracy (and so fits right in into today’s UK governance). He also looks like Jonathan Pryce playing notorious chess killer William Herbert Wallace. c**t.

4036B229-2687-413B-BB3F-4A45C59DB4A6.jpeg

Edited by Antlion

Gove, Patel, Johnson* - these are all dangerous, barely-human psychopaths in a mould that I don’t think we’ve ever seen in UK politics. It irks me to no end to hear smug twats like Ian Dale commenting - as a Brexiteer and Tory - on the shitshow of the US, as though Blighty is somehow about it, when he’s been part and parcel of ensuring England eagerly apes it. BritNats like him just don’t appear to recognise that the UK is now a discount US, not a more civilised or intelligent version.
*Oh, and I forgot to even mention that thing Rees-Mogg who has no place in any reasonable, modern democracy (and so fits right in into today’s UK governance). He also looks like Jonathan Pryce playing notorious chess killer William Herbert Wallace. c**t.
4036B229-2687-413B-BB3F-4A45C59DB4A6.jpeg.0fe068a5d01ff9c6ba72558fcdc17545.jpeg
I do feel obliged sometimes to try to direct the appropriate amount of visceral hate towards the constituents of these c***s. It's easy to forget that although they are part of a rancid wee inner sanctum, folk still have to return them as MPs. Who the f**k are they?

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
2 hours ago, Antlion said:
Gove, Patel, Johnson* - these are all dangerous, barely-human psychopaths in a mould that I don’t think we’ve ever seen in UK politics. It irks me to no end to hear smug twats like Ian Dale commenting - as a Brexiteer and Tory - on the shitshow of the US, as though Blighty is somehow about it, when he’s been part and parcel of ensuring England eagerly apes it. BritNats like him just don’t appear to recognise that the UK is now a discount US, not a more civilised or intelligent version.

I do feel obliged sometimes to try to direct the appropriate amount of visceral hate towards the constituents of these c***s. It's easy to forget that although they are part of a rancid wee inner sanctum, folk still have to return them as MPs. Who the f**k are they?

There are millions of nasty Tory voters the length and breadth of Britain.  People who would almost definitely use the word “decent” to describe themselves if asked but who are, as you say, rancid, in deed and thought.

Small-minded, myopic, homophobic, xenophobic, racist shitehouses who facilitate and perpetuate the likes of Johnson, Patel, Gove, Mogg, etc.

They are far less in number and in influence in Scotland; that is why Independence is crucial.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

There are millions of nasty Tory voters the length and breadth of Britain.  People who would almost definitely use the word “decent” to describe themselves if asked but who are, as you say, rancid, in deed and thought.

Small-minded, myopic, homophobic, xenophobic, racist shitehouses who facilitate and perpetuate the likes of Johnson, Patel, Gove, Mogg, etc.

They are far less in number and in influence in Scotland; that is why Independence is crucial.

Don’t forget “classist”. There are significant numbers of working class people south of the border (and plenty north of it) who believe that a public school English accent = intelligent, fit to rule, better than the rest of us. It has ever been thus.

About 26% of new universal credit claimants are from managerial, administrative and professional backgrounds, according to findings by the ESRC-funded Welfare at a Social Distance academic research project, a trend that may bring fresh scrutiny of a welfare system designed primarily for people on low incomes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/30/hundreds-of-thousands-who-lost-jobs-in-pandemic-denied-universal-credit

I think this more than anything about covid is likely to have a big effect on the Tory vote in future.

About 26% of new universal credit claimants are from managerial, administrative and professional backgrounds, according to findings by the ESRC-funded Welfare at a Social Distance academic research project, a trend that may bring fresh scrutiny of a welfare system designed primarily for people on low incomes.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/30/hundreds-of-thousands-who-lost-jobs-in-pandemic-denied-universal-credit

I think this more than anything about covid is likely to have a big effect on the Tory vote in future.

I won't lie, seeing folk with capital, second homes etc greeting about not being entitled to benefits has been the best thing about this whole clusterfuck. Mainly because before it all they were extremely vocal about the welfare state

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I won't lie, seeing folk with capital, second homes etc greeting about not being entitled to benefits has been the best thing about this whole clusterfuck. Mainly because before it all they were extremely vocal about the welfare state emoji23.png

12 hours ago, Antlion said:

Don’t forget “classist”. There are significant numbers of working class people south of the border (and plenty north of it) who believe that a public school English accent = intelligent, fit to rule, better than the rest of us. It has ever been thus.

Not just this - there are masses of working class people who cannot get their heads round the idea that they may just be a hell of a lot closer to that Big Issue seller they walk past every day than they ever will be to the cúnts running the country.

Thanks mainly to Thatcher, the country's working class is, by and large, two or three paydays from the streets, and frightened people don't fight back. Much easier to blame the wee brown people trying to get into Britain - ironically, because Britain has been involved in bombing their homes into the Stone Age.

Great Britain - Punching down as we sink into oblivion. Not even any good at bullying anymore.

On 30/09/2020 at 17:43, Bairnardo said:
On 30/09/2020 at 16:44, Antlion said:

I live in what is almost the next door constituency to Rees-Moggs.   His family in that area were from about the 18th , 19th century.. mine owners, the North Somerset coalfields.  They're well entrenched locally.  In these rural areas, voting traditions go along family lines, down through generation to generation.  The 2 landlords  ( brothers ) of my flat are local farmers.  The handyman often goes to their farm to do odd jobs. He describes family conversations as overtly racist.    Only last week I wrote a letter to one of the landlords to say that I wasn't interested in his views of Asian people, and if he raised the subject of race or religion with me in future, I'd terminate the conversation. 

It's ignorance, and lack of good education.

Edited by beefybake

On 30/09/2020 at 17:43, Bairnardo said:
On 30/09/2020 at 16:44, Antlion said:

Pensioners who have been radicalised by xenophobia and spite mostly.

2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

This is a complete disgrace.

The boy should have booted him square in the baws and taken the ban. 

Hancock is part of the Johnson protection team.

”He’s totally out of touch”.  “Yeah, but he’s not as bad as Rees Mogg”.

”He’s totally useless”.  “Yeah, but he’s not as bad as Hancock”.

”He’s a totally despicable cùnt of the highest order”.  “Yeah, but he’s still a lot more likeable than Patel”.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Hancock is part of the Johnson protection team.

”He’s totally out of touch”.  “Yeah, but he’s not as bad as Rees Mogg”.

”He’s totally useless”.  “Yeah, but he’s not as bad as Hancock”.

”He’s a totally despicable cùnt of the highest order”.  “Yeah, but he’s still a lot more likeable than Patel”.

If you're a useless fucking incompetent, the best thing you can do is surround yourself with people even more useless and incompetent than you. It's genius. 

I've been doing it at work for years now. 

Can't be far away from a few years of "nope, not answering that" to every question in the Commons.

On 04/10/2020 at 20:01, Baxter Parp said:

This is a complete disgrace.

So having watched the rest of that session - after Hancock flatly not answering the question Lindsay Hoyle just said "right then moving on".

Bercow would have barbequed the c**t in his seat for that kind of contemptable non-answer. Hoyle is a c**t of a speaker.

Boris giving it the "I had covid 19 and survived to tell the tale" speech.

This is brutal stuff.

Take out 95% mortgages those that are renting......just like in er.....2008