The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

The reason Johnson will continue to do well as an after dinner speaker is that rich, influential, entitled public schoolboys love nothing better than to hear that it’s very much OK to be a rich, influential, entitled schoolboy from a prominent rich, influential, entitled public schoolboy.

A bit of positive reinforcement can never go wrong.

I take it he hasn't voiced his reported private belief that Covid was all bollocks anyway, and he only agreed to the restrictions because the plebs kept whining about their worthless relatives dying.

13 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

The guy is a grade a chunt. 

I was asked to redeploy at the start of lockdown to a care home for residents with dementia. 

I will be honest, it was not something I had really fancied doing as had no experience in that field but I did it as wanted to do my bit.  Adding to that, my previous experience of nursing my brother through cancer, watching him waste away and collapse and die in my arms eventually took its toll and I ended up with alopecia areata (basically I lost all my hair, both head and body and it has never returned). 

In all the time I worked in that care home, i was humbled by the dedication and sacrifices of staff.  I went to a shop 3 times in 3 months, once for my partner's 40th birthday card (it was also a bit of a thank you for everything she did so I did not put residents at risk), once to pick up beer for a resident who was allowed 2 cans a day, and once to buy backing paper so I could frame and hang wedding photos of a resident and his late wife on his bedroom wall instead of them lying in a box in the bottom of his wardrobe. All after asking for permission from the care home first.

So many people made sacrifices (and suffered hardships and losses), so many people played a major supporting role to front line staff, whether interested workplace or when they cane home after work. So many people struggled with their mental health or saw their business/place of work go down the tube.

Yet this sack of sh!t still cannot admit he did anything wrong. 

Well said. Johnson is a despicable c**t who should be in the jail.

The sad part is. Even if he was suspended for 10 days and had to fight a by-election  I doubt enough would see the light and do the right thing and boot him out. 

After all if they voted for him knowing what he was like back then, I doubt him being economical with the truth and partying while people were dying is gonna put them off him.

7 hours ago, BTFD said:

I take it he hasn't voiced his reported private belief that Covid was all bollocks anyway, and he only agreed to the restrictions because the plebs kept whining about their worthless relatives dying.

Think you are confusing Bojo with the Covid thread boiz 

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

Think you are confusing Bojo with the Covid thread boiz 

100% guarantee they've put more thought into COVID than BoJo ever has, albeit with similar results to the QAnon people who've put so much thought into adrenochrome  :shutup

That Maily Dail report: Bungling Bonzo 'as agile as a cat'?

Our cats have demanded that their litter tray be lined with the Dail so that they can wee on it in protest at Bonzo being compared to them. But I'm not buying that rubbish.

19 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The reason Johnson will continue to do well as an after dinner speaker is that rich, influential, entitled public schoolboys love nothing better than to hear that it’s very much OK to be a rich, influential, entitled schoolboy from a prominent rich, influential, entitled public schoolboy.

A bit of positive reinforcement can never go wrong.

Johnson will succeed as an after-dinner speaker because that was his day-job all along.  His material was getting stale so he tried doing something else.

"Hey everybody, did I tell you about the time I was prime minister?  Actually easier than you might think.  First of all, if you go to Eton and Oxford and come from the right background, some people think you are entitled to the role even if you can't comb your hair.  On that note, forget the advice to always comb your hair.  Exactly the opposite is better.  Anyway, the second thing is to find out what Tory members want and support it.  For example, I couldn't care less if we were in Europe or out of it but if they say out then so do I.  Easy.  Next you surround yourself with sycophants that agree with you on everything.  Take that Nadine Dorries.  I could vomit at Prime Minister's Question Time and she would claim it was excellent theatre.  Then the newspapers, a vile, putrid cesspit of snivelling yes men - absolutely perfect. Then there is the job itself.  Never take it too seriously.  It is often other people doing the work but you get to take the credit.  Say 'oh bugger' to every new situation. That worked for me.  Well at least until it didn't.  Take lockdown.  I told everyone to stay at home, avoid other people, and that sort of thing, because that is what it said on the autocue.  It even said 'don't party'.  Honestly.  What is the Tory party if not a party?  I ignored that bit.  That seemed to upset a lot of people.  Also some other stuff that I did.  In any case, I had to give it up.  Oh well.  So here I am.  I challenge any of you to give it a go.  Why not?  That's all I have to say.  Any questions?"

On 22/03/2023 at 15:56, Leith Green said:

Alan Dorans reminding him that he told all the rest of us to "follow the rules" and not meet people indoors etc.

Boris agrees he knew the rules.

This could get even more interesting...................

Alan Dorans joined the Tories to recommend a 9 day or less suspension for Margaret Ferrier, for the Tories to avoid setting a precedent for Boris, and for the SNP to avoid a awkward by-election. Thankfully they didn't have enough votes so it will go to the Commons with a recommendation of 30 days, which would trigger a recall vote and a likely by-election. 

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Alan Dorans joined the Tories to recommend a 9 day or less suspension for Margaret Ferrier, for the Tories to avoid setting a precedent for Boris, and for the SNP to avoid a awkward by-election. Thankfully they didn't have enough votes so it will go to the Commons with a recommendation of 30 days, which would trigger a recall vote and a likely by-election. 

I saw that, christ knows what they were thinking (as it was never passing due to the large number of lay members of the committee) there.

Ferrier and Boris deserve whatever they have coming, and if that means Labour take Ferriers seat, then so be it.

5 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I saw that, christ knows what they were thinking (as it was never passing due to the large number of lay members of the committee) there.

Ferrier and Boris deserve whatever they have coming, and if that means Labour take Ferriers seat, then so be it.

I'm hoping Dorans did this on his own out of friendship for Ferrier rather than because of party orders.

• 1 month later...