The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

31 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Watching this just now.

He is absolutely shiting himself, hes lashing out at everyone and everything - committee, colleagues, other MPs, SPADs etc.

He is a w****r

Key comment is "If I should've known, Rishi should've known" he's hoping the Tories on the committee will want to avoid proceedings spreading to the current PM.

Edited by btb

This is beyond parody stuff. The "how would I be expected to know what ministers were telling me and I repeated in the HoC in good faith wasn't true" stance is insulting the intelligence of everyone involved. He set the rules, he was at the events in question so why does he need to be told whether it was right or wrong. He was the PM ffs and his best / only defence is making him look like a total imbicile. The clear threat to now tar Sunak with the same brush if found guilty is desperate stuff.

9 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

This is beyond parody stuff. The "how would I be expected to know what ministers were telling me and I repeated in the HoC in good faith wasn't true" stance is insulting the intelligence of everyone involved. He set the rules, he was at the events in question so why does he need to be told whether it was right or wrong. He was the PM ffs and his best / only defence is making him look like a total imbicile. The clear threat to now tar Sunak with the same brush if found guilty is desperate stuff.

Yes it's a disgusting and totally unedifying spectacle to see a former PM essentially desperately pleading to be regarded as stupid and wholly incompetent rather than dishonest and wholly incompetent. What an absolute c**t he is.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

13 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

What I can't understand is why it will take the committee "several weeks" to reach a verdict in this case.

I've listened to about 1 hour of his evidence and have already made my mind up.

He's about as guilty as a puppy dog standing next to a big pile of poo.