The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

It's also hilarious watching Johnson try to rewrite history and claim he was forced from office over partygate, when in reality the only consequence of partygate was not much more than a shrug and a half-hearted public non-apology.

The fucker was forced from office because he knowingly appointed a sex-offender to government, lied about that, and made his own position so untenable that even the biggest shower of moral vacuums to ever sit in westminster disowned him, refused to work with him, and stitched the shitebag up. 

Edited by Boo Khaki

Oops.....

"Several Conservative MPs in senior positions reacted with disbelief after Johnson and his dwindling band of allies questioned the work of the independent Commons privileges committee and accused it of an “outrageous level of bias”, after it said on Friday there was a significant volume of evidence suggesting that the former PM may have misled parliament."

And....

"Other Tories in high positions in the party said Johnson may have committed contempt of parliament in the past 48 hours alone – by attacking, deriding and undermining the work of a committee which was specifically authorised by the Commons to look into whether he had told the truth to MPs.  Sir Bob Neill, Tory chair of the all-party justice select committee and a lawyer, told the Observer: “It is wrong for anyone to try to undermine the work of a parliamentary committee.”"

From https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2023/mar/04/hes-gone-full-trump-tories-turn-on-boris-johnson-over-partygate

Irrelevant. It's the ferries and where's the 600k. A weeks wages for a Man City player. Also need to stop men going for a pee in ladies toilets. It's rife.

Boris broadcast to the UK what the regulations were. Now saying he didn't understand them. 😄

Farcical stuff.

11 hours ago, GTee said:

Boris broadcast to the UK what the regulations were. Now saying he didn't understand them. 😄

Farcical stuff.

The most farcical thing I heard was one Bonzo apologist claiming that he was surprised about Partygate because 'everybody knew' Bonzo wasn't really a party guy and preferred curling up with a Greek classic.

Presumably that's what they were up to at the Bullingdon Club - not rioting, boozing, vomiting, throwing food around, humiliating low-paid catering staff; just sitting quietly reading their Catallus in their respective corners. And no I haven't checked if Catallus is Greek or not.

42 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

The most farcical thing I heard was one Bonzo apologist claiming that he was surprised about Partygate because 'everybody knew' Bonzo wasn't really a party guy and preferred curling up with a Greek classic.

Didn't think he was fussy about what nationality she was.

6 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

Presumably that's what they were up to at the Bullingdon Club - not rioting, boozing, vomiting, throwing food around, humiliating low-paid catering staff; just sitting quietly reading their Catallus in their respective corners. And no I haven't checked if Catallus is Greek or not.

If you mean Catullus, he was Roman

• 2 weeks later...

I bet loads of 'em love him there, though.

'Yes, Boris got us through Covid, delivered Brexit, speaks his mind, says what a lot of people are thinking, tells those Jocks what's what. Yes, he's a bit of a lad, you know, but sexual incontinence is only wrong if you're working class, I'll be voting for him, and so will the wife if she knows what's good for her...'

12 hours ago, scottsdad said:

He's been reselected for Uxbridge. In 2019 he had a 7000 seat majority only. Surely he risks a "Portillo moment"?

That would be lovely.

Pretty sure that, even if the current General Election projections somehow came to pass in 2025, Uxbridge will still end up one of those curious anomalies where the incumbent maintains or increases their majority.

"Britain Trump" has become a figurehead for privilege and entitlement; his vote share will hold up among the demographic that believes people are born to lead, and it's important that the lower orders know their place. There's a worrying number of them, as it turns out.

Edit: also, Sexual Incontinence will be the name of my new Motown tribute band; get your requests in early for the annual P&B soup 'n' bingo evening.

Edited by BTFD

So his defence is now yes I did mislead parliament but it wasn't intentional or reckless because so far un-naned "advisors" told him to say what he did.

As shite excuses go that's like something a 4yo accused of swearing might come up with. FFS HE WAS AT THE PARTY'S IN QUESTION yet that is being totally overlooked. 

Oh and the old classic "if it so obviously breaking rules why were so many other (un-named) people there too. So if I'm going to be taken down by this I'm taking plenty more with me seems to be the very thinly veiled threat.

Edited by Billy Jean King

20 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

So his defence is now yes I did mislead parliament but it wasn't intentional or reckless because so far un-naned "advisors" told him to say what he did.

"A big boy did it and ran away."

31 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

As shite excuses go that's like something a 4yo accused of swearing might come up with. FFS HE WAS AT THE PARTY'S IN QUESTION yet that is being totally overlooked. 

Oh and the old classic "if it so obviously breaking rules why were so many other (un-named) people there too. So if I'm going to be taken down by this I'm taking plenty more with me seems to be the very thinly veiled threat.

Wasnt even thinly veiled - to be honest, if I was asked to write a "classic Bojo excuse" for this shambles, it would have gone;

• Nobody told me that what I did was wrong
  • Other people did it too

Its like the excuses a teenager would come out with in front of a head teacher, and lets be honest, thats all this fuckwit is - an overgrown, overpromoted teenager.

I can only hope that the committee throws him under the bus, that his constituency runs over his corpse several times, and we never have to endure the utter kunt in public life ever again.