The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

6 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Great to see "world leader" Johnson taking a role at COP27. Surely his very presence thoroughly undermines Sunaks position ?

Do COP27 pay speakers to appear ?

I don’t think so but it will further boost his profile for other paid events.

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

TBH, I think he knew that whilst he could win the vote from the membership, he wouldn't have the support of the party in parliament with about 70% supporting Sunak against him.

I wonder how many litres of sweat that p***k Zahawi leaked when Johnson was first rumoured to have his 100? 😂

But aye, I'm sure even Johnson knew he'd be repeating the complete shambles that heralded his last resignation. I still think there is something pretty unpleasant in the post for him that he knows would have destroyed him anyway. 

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

I think, they probably have incriminating evidence of each other - mutually assured destruction if one of them decided to go to the press.

I've been convinced of that since the day we found out that Cameron was a pig fucker. 😂

Cheers, I'd almost put that entirely bizarre image out of my head 😂

4 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I think there’s another 4 that have deferred? I might be wrong but I think the 4 named will trigger by-elections. 

Going by this…

https://dailybusinessgroup.co.uk/2022/11/scots-secretary-jack-on-johnsons-peerage-list/amp/

3 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Ok, I did see a report somewhere (can’t find it now),saying there were another 4, but as you say your info seems correct. 

He has also proposed a couple of very young spads.  This blows out the water that the ‘rational’ of an appointed second chamber is to ensure diverse, yet, experienced peers.

I understand all that but surely Boris has few friends left in high places, not in the EU, not with the current US regime, not in Sunak's government and I imagine very few of those Toriy MPs that did support him to succeed Truss will do so again. His only potential route to friends in power is a Trump led Republican revival in the US - we'll see what happens tonight. I doubt he'll even stand for parliament at the next GE.

I see after COP27 he's due to speak at a Cryptocurrency Security conference in Singapore. I know there was always an element of acting in BJs performances but I find it hard to believe that PeppaPigWorld's most famous visitor will live up to his billing.

The former prime minister is “globally renowned” for his leadership on “technology and infrastructure”, according to organiser ParallelChain Lab.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...