The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

I wonder who’s shit list you have to be on to get the job of hacking Truss’s phone?

”Look, I’ll go and fight on the frontline in Ukraine!”

”No, you’re not getting off that easy, back to the wire tap…”

It's fucking basic stuff. You DO NOT USE A PERSONAL PHONE for Govt business. How fucking difficult is that to understand. Time and time again politicians in power are caught out by using personal stuff for official business. Official phones/IT equipment are supplied for a reason. If a leader will not use the official equipment then they are either too stupid to know what's right, or they are trying to hide stuff from proper scrutiny, neither of which is acceptable.

1 hour ago, Soapy FFC said:

It's fucking basic stuff. You DO NOT USE A PERSONAL PHONE for Govt business. How fucking difficult is that to understand. Time and time again politicians in power are caught out by using personal stuff for official business. Official phones/IT equipment are supplied for a reason. If a leader will not use the official equipment then they are either too stupid to know what's right, or they are trying to hide stuff from proper scrutiny, neither of which is acceptable.

Agreed. She should get the jail for this.

11 hours ago, Soapy FFC said:

The only reason is so they can ‘lose a phone over a boat’ ala Rebecca Vardy and avoid proper scrutiny of their corrupt actions. If I was a politician and gchq wanted to give me a phone for gvt business id use it, makes clear sense. 

I saw Mail on Sunday and "Phone hacking" and I assumed it was about this. 

Screenshot_20221030_104707.thumb.jpg.8d3c44c6b5427f3f233ec5e2d7b555fa.jpg

45 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The only reason is so they can ‘lose a phone over a boat’ ala Rebecca Vardy and avoid proper scrutiny of their corrupt actions. If I was a politician and gchq wanted to give me a phone for gvt business id use it, makes clear sense. 

Very much this. What Lord Bethell did below to avoid scrutiny over PPE contracts should be a criminal offence. 

Screenshot_20221030_105620.thumb.jpg.c8f3c01aa3eef9eb2e62668e8936844d.jpg

Am I the only one who finds BJs interest in attending COP27 surprising, he fell asleep in Glasgow (COP26).

If he does go will he carry a sandwich board saying "Available For Hire @ Private Functions"?

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So Johnson did have the 100 backers needed to challenge Sunak but chose not to do so.  I wonder what evidence of wrong doing those in power have that they were able to stop him from running.

The "boaby" , the "bung" or the backroom deals? (i.e. the economy is knackered so let that poor innocent sap Sunak carry the can for 18 months then I'll ride to the rescue!) 

It's hard to know. 

Edited by Salt n Vinegar

5 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So Johnson did have the 100 backers needed to challenge Sunak but chose not to do so.  I wonder what evidence of wrong doing those in power have that they were able to stop him from running.

Given the enormity of Johnson's ego, you'd have to imagine it was probably as bad, if not worse than the various disgraces that got him emptied in the first place. Johnson would surely have understood that standing in a vote by the members would have seen him as a complete cert to win. 

The "boaby" , the "bung" or the backroom deals? (i.e. the economy is knackered so let that poor innocent sap Sunak carry the can for 18 months then I'll ride to the rescue!) 
It's hard to know. 
There will be no Tory "riding to the rescue" if an election was called today never mind after another disastrous 18 months in your analogy so he basically had 1 shot at it (last month) and for reasons unknown (q a string of Killers tune puns) he has been stopped from standing.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

See the source image