The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

"Okay folks.  The simulation is over.  You asked me to resign and we needed to demonstrate what a disaster that would be.  I would like to thank Rishi for coming up with the plan.  I pretend to resign, we pretend to have a leadership contest and then who knows who wins.  I have to say what a marvelous performance by Kwasi but without doubt the star of the show was Liz.  We couldn't have done it with her.  Excellent.  Oh and getting the Queen to die on you was a masterstroke!  Anyway, enough is enough.  I think we made our point.   Let's get back to business."

Any sightings this week?

I need him to come out and re-assure me that the tories are best for the country during these difficult times.

In Liz we Truss...or is it Boris...sorry, not keeping up to speed at present...who is it that we are supposed to support today?

Where are you Dougie??

1 minute ago, Caledonian1 said:

Any sightings this week?

I need him to come out and re-assure me that the tories are best for the country during these difficult times.

In Liz we Truss...or is it Boris...sorry, not keeping up to speed at present...who is it that we are supposed to support today?

Where are you Dougie??

He's on a family holiday, I'm sure his constituents and delighted with the way he is representing them.

"I am deeply honoured and touched that you should want me back.  I have reflected on where things went wrong and realise with great humility that I must do better.  And do better I will.  I feel reborn, renewed and ready to get on with the job in hand.  Right.  Enough of that sentimental crap.  Let's party."

The best option they can come up with for PM is the corrupt PM they sacked a few months ago for backing a known sex pest and trying to bend the rules for him, and who was still technically in office less than 2 months ago 😂

Superb, United Kingdom. 

Hilarious!

Sane Tories (oxymoron) must realize BJ is a liability, but hopefully enough of their MPs share the desperate hope that he can repeat the 2019 Red Wall trick.

I think that given the chance the geriatocracy that represents the party membership would vote for him.

Hilarious!

BoJo and his team are masters of spin and self-promotion. FFS remember when he allegedly got Covid and nearly died. If he wants #10 back he is manipulative enough to get the gammons excited and the Brexit championing disillusioned Labour racists floating voters  back on his side risking taking the Tories from dead ducks a few days ago to potential GE favorites in less than 2 years.