The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I wonder if the phrase being spoken rather than written means that we have missed what it actually is.

When written down, it is more obvious - "We're getting the big calls, right?"

Fair point... "We are getting the big calls, right ... calls from The Times, the Daily Mail, the Telegraph, the Express, the CBI...." 

2 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I wonder if the phrase being spoken rather than written means that we have missed what it actually is.

When written down, it is more obvious - "We're getting the big calls, right?"

More likely they've misheard him planning yet another party.

"We're getting the big dolls, right?"

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I could see Nadine garrotting somebody soon..

Her days on the front bench are numbered and she knows it.  I can see the HoDC beckoning - Lady Nads of Fuckwittery.

Watching Johnson's last PMQs and that toadying, arselicking, sycophantic wee rat Andrew Bowie has just spouted a load of pro-yoon shite.

The people of Aberdeenshire West and Kincardine should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves for voting for this absolute waste of cum.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Apparently there was a round of applause for Johnson from the government benches as he left the chamber.  I wonder how Hoyle reacted since he admonished the opposition benches for applauding just last week.  More double standards from the little rat.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Apparently there was a round of applause for Johnson from the government benches as he left the chamber.  I wonder how Hoyle reacted since he admonished the opposition benches for applauding just last week.  More double standards from the little rat.

This too

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

This too

Not so long since the obnoxious c**t threw Blackford out the House for having the temerity to call Johnson a liar.

Talk about double standards?

We just should have nothing to do with that institution. Come on Scotland, we can do better than this.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

2 hours ago, Lurkst said:

Despite being a Tory it's hard not to like Ken...

Pretty sure that’s actually a parody account. But it is very difficult to know these days.

personally I would have like Rosie Holt to have stood for the Tories leadership she speaks more sense than most of them. 😉

though I have never actually seen her speak in parliament yet. 🤔

50 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Pretty sure that’s actually a parody account. But it is very difficult to know these days.

personally I would have like Rosie Holt to have stood for the Tories leadership she speaks more sense than most of them. 😉

though I have never actually seen her speak in parliament yet. 🤔

The clue is hidden within the very first word on the bio.

8 minutes ago, sophia said:

The clue is hidden within the very first word on the bio.

Sorry my sarcastic tone didn’t translate to well into print. 😂

some of the parody accounts on twitter at the moment are excellent and it’s fun seeing the comments of the people who think it’s genuine.

However it shows the state of politics in the UK that it is sometimes very difficult to tell what’s real and what isn’t. Look at who could become the 3rd ever female PM!🫣

Please tell me that I am actually in a comma and this is all just a dream of the next series of ‘The Thick of it. ‘

58 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

some of the parody accounts on twitter at the moment are excellent and it’s fun seeing the comments of the people who think it’s genuine.

However it shows the state of politics in the UK that it is sometimes very difficult to tell what’s real and what isn’t. Look at who could become the 3rd ever female PM!🫣

Please tell me that I am actually in a comma and this is all just a dream of the next series of ‘The Thick of it. ‘

No nor mine.

I agree though, we are all the way through the looking glass now

2 hours ago, Dunfermline Don said:

:lol: