The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

4 hours ago, Snafu said:

Tories in continuing to be utterly vile shocker. Johnson himself described this as "misogynistic tripe". 

It's complete Trumpism. Repeat a lie often enough and your thick-as-f**k base will believe it. 

14 hours ago, Snafu said:

'Jesus f------ a---hole': How Boris Johnson lost his cool with a woman he had an affair with

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2022/07/10/jesus-f-a-hole-how-boris-johnson-lost-cool-woman-had/

That's one way of reading it.

She had an affair with him in the hopes of getting a job, but it was blocked because it was felt she and Johnson were "too close".

Apart from proving he was a c*** (which we already knew) for cheating on whichever wife he was married to at the time, I'm not sure what the point of this story is.

Although according to that report his memory of events from years ago is much better than his memory of recent happenings. Age, I suppose.

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's one way of reading it.

She had an affair with him in the hopes of getting a job, but it was blocked because it was felt she and Johnson were "too close".

Apart from proving he was a c*** (which we already knew) for cheating on whichever wife he was married to at the time, I'm not sure what the point of this story is.

Although according to that report his memory of events from years ago is much better than his memory of recent happenings. Age, I suppose.

On 09/07/2022 at 07:59, Highlandmagar said:

Well. Johnson will be a miss. He broke the mould in British politics. 

He set a new low for lying, corruption, incompetence and utter embarrassment for the country.

That's the new bar. It'll be interesting to see if the opposition take that on board as acceptable, as the voting public seem to have.

On 09/07/2022 at 12:07, Granny Danger said:

Labour should be hounding this guy.

Labour should be hounding Johnson for appointing him.

Labour should be hounding the Tories for allowing Johnson to stay in office and allowing him to appoint such people.

You can only think that they're worried they'll get the same treatment in the future, which they absolutely will, regardless of what they do.

I assume they've run focus groups that gave feedback that people are sick of hearing about all the lies and corruption that the government is involved in, and Labour have decided to keep schtum as much as possible. Absolutely terrifying for democracy, if true.

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Just hearing now that BoJo has managed to block Starmer's call for a vote of no confidence scheduled for tomorrow.

Still tearing up the rule book in his last few weeks in office.

Very tempted to say f**k them.  They had a VONC less than 3 years ago. They should get on with the day job of running things in Wales and not being a credible alternative government. "Now is not the time" etc. Etc. 

Absolutely bizzare interview, yes it's correct that Johnson didn't have any policies, although he never had. But they don't give the slightest hint that he was continually embroiled in scandal.

3 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Very tempted to say f**k them.  They had a VONC less than 3 years ago. They should get on with the day job of running things in Wales and not being a credible alternative government. "Now is not the time" etc. Etc. 

Totally agree on "credible alternative government"    There's no such thing at WM.

My thinking was if a VONC was to succeed (unlikely I know) it would lead to an early GE. 

Now that could be good for Scotland. 

4 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Totally agree on "credible alternative government"    There's no such thing at WM.

My thinking was if a VONC was to succeed (unlikely I know) it would lead to an early GE. 

Now that could be good for Scotland. 

It could but it wouldn't. The Tories would have the ability to form a new government which they could do. 

It is just shenanigans from Labour and a typical f**k you to convention from the tories. Nut I do love the thought of them screaming and pishing and moaning about denying democracy considering the shite they've talked about Scotlands right to choose recently.

Round them. 

7 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

It could but it wouldn't. The Tories would have the ability to form a new government which they could do. 

It is just shenanigans from Labour and a typical f**k you to convention from the tories. Nut I do love the thought of them screaming and pishing and moaning about denying democracy considering the shite they've talked about Scotlands right to choose recently.

Round them. 

The convention is to call the vonc in the government rather than the PM isn't it so Labour are playing games also.  

I'm surprised Boris doesn't want this to go ahead.  If he loses so what?  The Tories are in the process of forming a new government anyway and there won't be an election.  No way tory MP's are going to vote with Labour on this anyway but that then makes things interesting.  He's resigned because he's lost the confidence of his parliamentary party.  If they support him in a vonc against the PM specifically has he then regained the trust of the parliamentary party and begins to barricade himself inside No.10 again?

12 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Round them. 

But if Nicola was to fight a GE on the single question of Independence, surely that would have to be good for Scotland?

1 hour ago, Left Back said:

The convention is to call the vonc in the government rather than the PM isn't it so Labour are playing games also.  

I'm surprised Boris doesn't want this to go ahead.  If he loses so what?  The Tories are in the process of forming a new government anyway and there won't be an election.  No way tory MP's are going to vote with Labour on this anyway but that then makes things interesting.  He's resigned because he's lost the confidence of his parliamentary party.  If they support him in a vonc against the PM specifically has he then regained the trust of the parliamentary party and begins to barricade himself inside No.10 again?

Yeah odd and embarrassing from the "government" but definitely a bit of shenanigans fro. Labour too

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

The sad thing is Johnson will get the last laugh when the Tories lose the next GE.

They won’t lose tho cause brexit will get cancelled blah blah blah scotland will get independence and go bust mumble mumble lie lie lie torries +11 

8 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

At PMQs, Kenny MacKaskill and Neale Heavey were ejected for some sort of protest.

Persistent standing and shouting at Boris. Was a good laugh to see the speaker flapping and struggling to control it.

20 hours ago, 101 said:

Absolutely bizzare interview, yes it's correct that Johnson didn't have any policies, although he never had. But they don't give the slightest hint that he was continually embroiled in scandal.

Absolutely standard for Fox News and Tucker Carlson.

The TV station for people who've taken a long, hard look at reality and decided there wasn't enough for them to be angry about, much like the Mail & Express over here.