The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I must confess that I assumed that was a joke. 

It's not. 

I know that BoJo was likely to have trouble filling the number of posts but... wow. At least we now know what you find when you scrape the bottom of the barrel. 😳

It's Johnson's joke, there's never actually been a deputy leader of the house before.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It's Johnson's joke, there's never actually been a deputy leader of the house before.

Only during the Johnson administration. The position was previously filled up to 2019.

Edited by RedEd

This is great -

A former cabinet minister said: “The worst possible thing that could happen to the Tory party is that they appoint somebody in a hurry, and that person has another ethical problem, whether it’s a money problem, a historic drugs problem, or a sex problem. If that happens, however good the policies are, we’re buggered at the next election.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/08/rishi-sunak-to-stand-for-conservative-party-leader

I have every confidence that the next Prime Minister of the bestest union the world has ever known will be just as good as Boris!

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

This is great -

A former cabinet minister said: “The worst possible thing that could happen to the Tory party is that they appoint somebody in a hurry, and that person has another ethical problem, whether it’s a money problem, a historic drugs problem, or a sex problem. If that happens, however good the policies are, we’re buggered at the next election.”

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/08/rishi-sunak-to-stand-for-conservative-party-leader

I have every confidence that the next Prime Minister of the bestest union the world has ever known will be just as good as Boris!

I wonder if he's talking about 1,2,3 or all the leadership candidates?

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

It really is the cream of the crop Johnson has installed to keep the lights on.

Labour should be hounding this guy.

Labour should be hounding Johnson for appointing him.

Labour should be hounding the Tories for allowing Johnson to stay in office and allowing him to appoint such people.

7 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Its probably already up on here somewhere but worth showing again.

Absolute contempt for the public, comparisons to a football player reacting to his own fans giving the manager pelters for being shite at his job.

Andrea Jenkyns, Conservative MP for Morley and Outwood, making an obscene gesture to crowds outside Downing Street (Photo: Alex Clewlow)

Note her decision to wear Hi-Vis when going to see Johnson.

10 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Absolute contempt for the public, comparisons to a football player reacting to his own fans giving the manager pelters for being shite at his job.

Andrea Jenkyns, Conservative MP for Morley and Outwood, making an obscene gesture to crowds outside Downing Street (Photo: Alex Clewlow)

27 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Screenshot_20220710-101134_Samsung Internet.jpg

36 minutes ago, HTG said:

Screenshot_20220710-101134_Samsung Internet.jpg

"but am only human"

Is genuinely like a Facebook maw post. Look forward to her in post sending emails requesting an update subject line - "PM me *** xxx"

Edited by 101

25 minutes ago, 101 said:

"but am only human"

Is genuinely like a Facebook maw post. Look forward to her in post sending emails requesting an update subject line - "PM me *** xxx"

I think she is obligated to confirm the ‘I am only human’ statement.  Suggestions welcome as to how she could do that.

27 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I think she is obligated to confirm the ‘I am only human’ statement.  Suggestions welcome as to how she could do that.

"I am only human" would have been strange but acceptable it's just to see such casual language used in defending swearing at her employers.

36 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

"Please click on all pictures showing someone queueing for a foodbank"

56 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

I've read and re-read that English teacher corrections several times, and like it more and more each time. I hope I've expressed my opinion in correct English. If not, well, whatever, I'm not the Secretary of State for education. 

We better watch out. If we're going to expect that the Secretary of State for Education is an English teacher, then we'll probably expect the Chancellor of the Exchequer to be a rich businessman or tax dodging millionaire. 

Edited by Soapy FFC