The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

2 minutes ago, HTG said:

Sunak - tough on non dom tax evaders, tough on the causes of non dom tax evaders. 

Get him in the fucking sea. 

I hope he wins, though I don’t think he will.

The reason I hope he wins is because the whole non-dom thing can be used against him right up to the next election plus I’m sure there will be other financial shenanigans about him and his missus that could be uncovered.

I certainly don’t want a potentially uncontroversial candidate like Wallace or Mordount to win.

7 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The reason I hope he wins is because the whole non-dom thing can be used against him right up to the next election plus I’m sure there will be other financial shenanigans about him and his missus that could be uncovered.

I certainly don’t want a potentially uncontroversial candidate like Wallace or Mordount to win.

Wallace lives in a fantasy land about his military service..a quick check of his Twitter is all that's needed

1 hour ago, 101 said:

The PM lost another one this afternoon.

Reads more like a CV than a resignation letter. And what a joke that Boris is addressed as "Rt. Hon" - nothing honourable about the man. Though it does bring to mind the HON Man that used to be in the Sunday Post, who had a weekly column describing his Holiday On Nothing.

7 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Reads more like a CV than a resignation letter. And what a joke that Boris is addressed as "Rt. Hon" - nothing honourable about the man. Though it does bring to mind the HON Man that used to be in the Sunday Post, who had a weekly column describing his Holiday On Nothing.

He’s a privy councillor.  Of course he’s addressed as rt. hon.

Jeeezus...

The number of calls going in to Andrew Pierce on LBC from out and out racists defending Johnson has to be heard to be believed. Quote : The poor man was hounded out of office by backstabbers.

The support for the man who lied all his life to everybody and anybody, for the man who once described black people as piccaninnies with melon slice smiles, gay men as tank-topped bumboys... The list is endless - as are the number of people in England prepared to go live on radio and defend the c**t. 

Is this really the level that England has descended to?

5 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

This uncontroversial Mordaunt?

image-29.png

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Peter Bone's been made deputy leader of the house.

peter-bone-mp-was-told-off-for-wearing-a

I must confess that I assumed that was a joke. 

It's not. 

I know that BoJo was likely to have trouble filling the number of posts but... wow. At least we now know what you find when you scrape the bottom of the barrel. 😳