The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I was thinking the same thing.

It will be hilarious if the Tories’ concede to his wishes and there’s another scandal emerges during the summer recess.

Gove will leak a story on the day of the wedding party

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I was thinking the same thing.

It will be hilarious if the Tories’ concede to his wishes and there’s another scandal emerges during the summer recess.

It's a good bet that his drunken sojourn to Italy while Foreign Secretary is next.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It's a good bet that his drunken sojourn to Italy while Foreign Secretary is next.

There’s also the rumours about his hairdresser.  That one would be a belter if true.

3 minutes ago, sparky88 said:

This will keep happening to the Tories unless they stop their membership from picking the Prime Minister. Johnson was the membership's first go at it and they fucked it up. 

That's the problem with a Democracy, if your population is full of utter morons then I'm afraid this is what happens.

Letting the public pick the name of the exploration vessel and coming up with "Boaty McBoatface" pretty much sums up the cretins that we have in our general population, hence it's no surprise that the Tories with BJ at the helm ended up with such a majority.

The sad thing is, that even if there was a GE tomorrow, it would be no surprise at all if the Tories had another landslide despite all the sleaze, lies, backstabbing and double crossing within the party, not to mention the obvious contempt in which they hold the general public.

8 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

The sad thing is, that even if there was a GE tomorrow, it would be no surprise at all if the Tories had another landslide despite all the sleaze, lies, backstabbing and double crossing within the party, not to mention the obvious contempt in which they hold the general public.

If Yes would win a second referendum as a direct result of this, and it would, then it gets the thumbs up from me.  👍

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

If Yes would win a second referendum as a direct result of this, and it would, then it gets the thumbs up from me.  👍

Yes vastly overestimate the impact goings on at Westminster have on peoples' thinking on independence. Even fucking Brexit barely moved the polls. 

1 minute ago, sparky88 said:

Yes vastly overestimate the impact goings on at Westminster have on peoples' thinking on independence. Even fucking Brexit barely moved the polls. 

I'd reckon that proof that the majority of the rUK are that fundamentally morally bankrupt would make a difference in a way that Brexit couldn't.

21 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Maybe it’s cause “we” divided it instead of uniting it. Also the people who didn’t like it would probably wouldn’t be calling themselves Irish.

I think the resident UK Nats prefer the term “partitioned”. The UK partitioned it.

32 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

Maybe it’s cause “we” divided it instead of uniting it. Also the people who didn’t like it would probably wouldn’t be calling themselves Irish.

I'm not convinced uniting it would have worked that well either. There are some folk living there that just don't seem to get along for some reason.

As I understand it, "a Darwinian System" does not imply some form of meritocracy in which the person with the most positive qualities is most successful in any circumstances.

Rather, unfortunately, success depends on possession of characteristics best suited to thrive in a specific environment. Given that the environment in question is that of appalling Tory politics, we have a situation where Tory MPs (predominantly c***s) and Tory party members (almost exclusively c***s), will decide on who best reflects their concerns and interests. Wee bit fanciful, I suppose, but if Darwinism is applicable here then, these two should be front-runners for that electorate.

3:4 portrait of Mr Mark Francois3:4 portrait of Andrew Bridgen