The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

4 minutes ago, Zern said:

There does appear to be some resistance to him remaining as caretaker. Not surprising, i would not trust him to behave and it could tarnish the Tories further.

Alternative is Raab being in charge though. 🙄

Someone suggested Theresa May. Raab's rivals might think it would give him an unfair advantage in the leadership contest.

Fully expect him to eventually say "if I'm not going to be team captain, I don't want to play anymore".  No way he'll be an MP next term.

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Someone suggested Theresa May. Raab's rivals might think it would give him an unfair advantage in the leadership contest.

May, heh. Well, it would mean his term is shorter than hers.

Raab can't seriously be entertaining a bid for leader though, does he have much support?

Just now, Left Back said:

Heseltine on Sky talking about rolling back Brexit I think.  Never happening surely.

That would give Starmer a problem, wouldn't it? To be more Brexitty than the Tories! 😂

Anyone know what Sarwar was on about on Peston last night? He seemed to agree with his boss about Brexit but want some of the benefits of the single market and customs union... which Starmer has ruled out. Eh? 

They can blame everything bad that is happening (cost of living, Brexit being shit etc) and will happen (both the cost of living and Brexit being even more shit etc) on him, despite them kissing his arse.

The Tory voters will buy it.