The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, The Master said:

The problem now is - can you trust the Tory party not to install someone else just as batshit crazy?

I appreciate it’s not a large field to choose from, but there must be someone who’s at least competent, even if politically they’re a Jeremy Hunt?

I thought Tobias Ellwood talked a lot of sense this morning, and not for the first time. He's on record as saying the UK should rejoin the Customs Union and single market. That wont go down well with the Red Wall Briggade of course.

Best outcome for supporters of Scottish Independence would be Brexit Hardman, Steve Baker.

Just now, The Master said:

If he stays as interim until a new leader is chosen (which is normal, tbf), does that mean all those who have resigned will say they’ll come back on the same interim basis?

If not, there’s still the issue of not being able to govern. 

The c**t will be stripping his £1500 wallpaper off the walls and stuffing it into a suitcase as we speak, there is no way he'll stay in situation over the summer no matter what the press release is saying.

I hope the leadership contest for his replacement is an absolute bloodbath that leaves former cabinet members on the backbenches who do nothing but try to get their revenge right up to the next GE.

Anyone trying to say "he wasn't such a bad guy after all" should be shot!:guns

Do all the "principled" ministers who have resigned get their jobs back?

Edit - It's started some Tory Bozo saying "we mustn't forget his many achievements".

Edited by btb

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I hope the leadership contest for his replacement is an absolute bloodbath that leaves former cabinet members on the backbenches who do nothing but try to get their revenge right up to the next GE.

This is highly likely imo. Any incoming PM who wants to be seen as remotely competent will surely empty idiots like Dorries, Ree-Mogg, Patel .... in fact the whole fucking cabinet.