The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Heard some pundit or other on BBC news earlier, saying he won't call a snap election or refuse to go because "the one golden rule in politics is, don't bring the Queen into things" 

Just fucking watch him... 

He already lied to her. Him and Rees Mogg basically made her out as a fool they couldn't care less, it was hilarious watching them during the the Jubilee making out to be some kind of monarchist 

Just now, 101 said:

Surely it would be faster to just relive him if the whip, I think he could try and hang on

And if he says "naw"?

This is the thing with British politics, it's nearly all based on convention and the assumption that everybody more or less plays by the rules. Not sure if it has ever really been tested, though. I don't think there is a single law anywhere that says what happens if a Prime Minister refuses to go.

Just now, The Master said:

If he’s sacked as PM he can’t say “naw”. Ultimately it would end with the police and MI5 dragging him out of Downing Street. 

I'll go for that option please

2 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Heard some pundit or other on BBC news earlier, saying he won't call a snap election or refuse to go because "the one golden rule in politics is, don't bring the Queen into things" 

Just fucking watch him... 

Cummings also said that a few hours ago, you’d have to presume Classic Dom’s trying to goad him into doing it. 

Just now, Bully Wee Villa said:

This is the thing with British politics, it's nearly all based on convention and the assumption that everybody more or less plays by the rules. Not sure if it has ever really been tested, though. I don't think there is a single law anywhere that says what happens if a Prime Minister refuses to go.

Shoot the c**t.

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

If he’s sacked as PM he can’t say “naw”. Ultimately it would end with the police and MI5 dragging him out of Downing Street. 

season 8 insane asylum GIF

Has the demented haystack left the building yet?

I do love to see Tories in turmoil.

Bawbag Boris must stay, all about the lolz now.

How anyone can vote for this scum is beyond me. Its a vipers nest of dysfunctional fuckwits

3 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

The Queen would follow process and invite the duly elected leader to form a government.

How you drag the haystack out of Downing St is a different matter.

Get the bailiffs in.

5 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

1) A vote of no confidence is called in Parliament.

2) The 'government' loses that vote.

3) New Parliamentary elections are triggered unless a new government with the clear confidence of Parliament can be formed.

He's not a President; he's not the commander in chief of the armed forces; he has no means legal or otherwise to cling onto power. 

Edited by vikingTON

Just now, Left Back said:

The Queen would follow process and invite the duly elected leader to form a government.

How you drag the haystack out of Downing St is a different matter.

Get the bailiffs in.

Setting the Queen against the bloke who "got Brexit done" would be fun to confuse the servile gammon weirdos.

If it was a choice between Gove and Boris, I'd side with Boris every day of the week. Don't think there's anyone near as slimey and slippery as those two, but Gove is the absolute worst c**t.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

If it was a choice between Gove and Boris, I'd side with Boris every day of the week. Don't think there's anyone near as slimey and slippery as those two, but Gove is the absolute worst c**t.

Or just tell both to GTF and vote for Indy. You seen the vox pops from middle England? Let them die defending Bozo and the Tories

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Turns out the BBC got it wrong - he hasn't resigned.

In fairness to the Beeb (I was watching the BBC news channel at the time), they said at the time there was some conflicting reports, and it wasn't clear whether or not he had resigned.