The official Boris pm cluster-fuck thread

pandarilla

This delegation will be like a group of mates telling you to f**k off from a night out cos you’ve had too much & you are embarrassing yourself (and them).

As funny as this is, the chances are the next c**t in charge will be even more of a sadist, but probably more efficient. 
I really hope he tries to dissolve Parliament tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Is it bad that as much as I try to rationalise with myself, I do still feel a tiny twinge of sympathy after watching him get skewered so relentlessly? Or is that just what separates normal people from Tories?

No mate, as I said, you can easily override that feeling and reserve it for people who arent vicious, wretched scum. 

3 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

This is all like some Armando Iannucci mid 2000s comedy series about politics or something! 

Even when he finally goes, it won’t be over.

I reckon he will go fully Glenntal, and there will be stories about the rest of them all over the place

4 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

As funny as this is, the chances are the next c**t in charge will be even more of a sadist, but probably more efficient. 
I really hope he tries to dissolve Parliament tomorrow. 

PM Priti Patel will have a live asylum seeker in a gibbet installed in the No. 10 office to poke with a hot poker while she snacks on live budgerigars.

Edited by Ya Bezzer!

Apparently some of the newly appointed ministers are going to Number 10 to tell Boris to go, outstanding shithousery. You’ve got to love it.

Na***** Zahawi is in a particularly strong position after his YouGov numbers showed him at a 200% approval rate among the public.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

If you feel any sympathy for him just spend a split second considering how he got to this position and you’ll be fine. 

Remember the backstabbing and merry go round of candidates throwing their name into the mix immediately post brexit result when Cameron resigned 

Edited by Forever_blueco